[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which one do I pick, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151221_130922.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151221_130922.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
which one do I pick, /v/?
>>
join smash
>>
Nohr was more enjoyable but Hoshido is good if you don't play much FE
>>
>>320937357
is that a demo?
>>
>>320937357
pick nohr if you played another fire emblem before

is this game even out yet?
also tell us whether or not you can pan down to the boobs in their pokemon ami clone, if they didn't cut it entirely
>>
>>320937651
There's a fan translation that's pretty much done all of the important stuff.
>>
>>320937357

nohr for tits fucks
>>
N O H R
O
H
R
>>
>>320937501
thanks, it's my first fe game besides having watched half a play trough of awakening and then decided I still wanted to play it. gonna go with hoshino

>>320937615
>>320937651
not in English it isn't. it's a translation patch with most of the stuff, but not dialogue without accompanying text which sucks, translated

oh and for those who haven't played it, I might just suck dick, but I had to try the battle before this decision like 5 times before concluding hard difficulty really meant hard and then had to replay on easy/casual because I'm a fag
>>
>also tell us whether or not you can pan down to the boobs in their pokemon ami clone, if they didn't cut it entirely

not in the character creation, and I haven't found anything ami-like so I guess not? I am playing as kawaii grill though of course
>>
>>320938151
You just aren't at that part yet, you'll do it soon.
>>
>>320938212
depending on how soon, I'll report back

should I reconsider nohr seeing as I'm playing on easy like a feg?
>>
>>320938452
I wouldn't be able to tell you since I played on normal but Nohr is overall the less forgiving out of the two and gives you little breaks from gameplay. Hoshido goes at a much slower pace and allows for more character interaction inbetween missions. Just pick whatever you like the sound of.
>>
>>320938649
made the right decision then, thanks
>>
>>320937357
>>320937357
smash stupid
>>
Come Home, White men.

Also fuck that busty axe lady hnnnnnnnnnnnnng my fucking dick
>>
>>320938151
>>320938212
half. when you turn the camera she turns the other way when you get further than 20° from the side. semi disappointing desu
>>
>>320937734
>all of the important stuff
>main story isn't even fully translated yet
>>
>>320943629
death dialogue isn't, character dialogue when leveling their comfort or whatever rank isn't either. chapters 1-13 are translated, not further than that yet but it's still being worked on
>>
>>320944319
Chapters fall under important stuff.
>>
>>320944376
not really, the menus are what it's all about
>>
If u buy the special edition can you play revelations day 1?
>>
>>320937453
This is literally the canon choice
>>
>>320937357
Take no prisoners. Fuck hoshido for hogging all resources!
>>
>>320937357
how do you have this so early?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.