[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's make a tier list for if Super Smash Bros was realistic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled_0.png (3 MB, 1575x1800) Image search: [Google]
Untitled_0.png
3 MB, 1575x1800
Let's make a tier list for if Super Smash Bros was realistic.

RULES: When considering a character, think about how strong they are in their 'final form' at the final point in the game. For example, you don't take Ness when he steps out of his house in Onett, you take Ness after (ACTUAL EARTHBOUND SPOILERS) he gets that godly power up after going through Magicant and after he defeats Giygas. Or Mewtwo at level 100 rather than level 1. Final smashes count too, do consider them as well. For example, consider how powerful Sonic is in his super form.

I dont know anything about the following: Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy 7, Xenoblade, and Metroid, and Zelda. So fill me in on how powerful everyone from this series are, as spoiler free as possible please
>>
>>320935457

Palutena is a goddess so supposedly that would make her more powerful than 90% of the roster.
>>
Well the Mario Bros can punch through bricks no problem apparently, so in theory they could punch straight through the casts' skulls.
>>
File: file.png (368 KB, 614x345) Image search: [Google]
file.png
368 KB, 614x345
>>320935457
>use there final form
>btw i know nothing of Xenoblade

AHAHAHAHA

YOU POOR FOOL?

YOU WANT FUCKING FINAL FORMS?

HERE IS YOUR FUCKING FINAL FORM
>>
>>320935872
So the top tier is Shulk and Rosalina.

I guess below that you'd have Kid Icarus and Kirby characters.

Then I guess the next spot is between Ganonforf, Samus, Bowser amd Mewtwo. Shit, I forgot Bayonetta is in the game now.
>>
>>320936097
I think we can safely say Olimar is bottom tier. No one is weaker than him, right?
>>
>>320936210
Villager?
>>
>>320936097
How is Rosalina strong, at all?
How is Bowser stronger than the Mario Bros?
How is Pit strong, exactly? Doesn't he get all of his power from Palutena?
>>
>>320935457
Samus is low tier. No matter how strong she is at the end of her game, she bumps into a wall and loses all her power ups.
>>
>Realistics

Shulk becomes a god

Bayonetta kills gods

Ends of story
>>
>>320936210

>Olimar bottom

Die you giant scum, you'll get eaten alive by pikmin swarming your body
>>
>>320936097
Come on, Ness and Lucas should be way above Bowser, Gonon and Samus.
>>
>>320935457
>Final smashes count too, do consider them as well. For example, consider how powerful Sonic is in his super form.
So Mega Man summons all four versions of himself, also at their maximum?
>Classic Mega Man - 138 special weapons including black hole bombs, napalm and time freeze
>Mega Man X - 73 special weapons, 15 suits of armor including Zero's saber, nova strike and walking on death spikes
>Mega Man Trigger - first class purifier unit, battles giant death god robots on the moon using bazooka arms and an unstoppable laser
>MegaMan.EXE - jacks into computers and fucks them up from the inside
>Shooting Star Mega Man - powers from fucking space, operates on radio waves
>>
>>320936370
Rosalina is God of the universe in Galaxy and is capable of remaking it when it gets destroyed. Bowser is indestructible as far as we know and survives getting thrown into a star. He also has teleportation and size-changing powers. Pretty sure the only thing Pit gets directly from Palutena is the ability to fly.

>>320936704
never played their game
>>
>>320935457
so canonically strongest?
Its between Shulk, Kirby and Super Sonic
>>
>>320936321
Villager could just scoop Olimar n his net and put him in the museum.
>>
Kirby
Or
Bayonetta. I mean she killed a god
>>
>>320935457
Super Sonic can stop time
>>
>Elder God Tier
Shulk

>God Tier
Rosalina
Palutena

>Demigod Tier
Pit
Bayonetta
Robin, from a certain point of view

>Pretty Stronk Tier
Ganondorf
Samus
Kirby
Cloud
Ike
Roy

>Irrelevant Tier
The rest
>>
>>320937510
>I mean she killed a god
You forget that other characters on the roster have done that more than once
>>
Killing a god doesn't make you strong

A mosquito can kill a human
>>
Bayo will be canonically the strongest and will dethrone sheik in-game.
>>
>>320937559
Nah, Kirby, Metaknight, and Dedede should all be in a tier above Samus. Bowser is stronger than Ganondorf.
>>
>>320938010
Why?
>>
>>320938578
Why what?
>>
>>320937529
Regular Mega Man can stop time.
>>
>>320938976
For a limited time. And when he's able to shoot, he can only use his pea-shooter.
>>
>>320938010

Kirby is strong for his size but he is 8 inches tall.. even his hypernova suck ability could barely suck in samus limbs. His suck ability has been shown in game to be unable to suck in small shrubs and other tiny things.

Also arguing a point that he can crack a star/planet in two without knowing what the planet is made of is a moot point.

Ganondorf is stronger than bowser.
>>
>>320938578
because I want to pretend kirby is cool and not a character designed for actual babies
>>
>>320939101
Kirby's final bosses are all planet tier threats. Galacta knight was the strongest warrior in the universe and he got beat by a guy that Kirby regularly makes his bitch.

>Ganondorf is stronger than bowser.

You can't be serious about this one.
>>
>>320936381
Not until ten minutes into the next game.
>>
>>320937559
Ganondorf keeps getting beaten up by boys in skirts.
>>
>>320937775
Bayonetta done that more than once, she killed like three in the space of ten days of something
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.