[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Battlefront 2 is better.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Unbenaawdawnnt.png (1 MB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
Unbenaawdawnnt.png
1 MB, 1280x768
"Its a good thing we were wearing helmets, because none of us could bare to look her in the eye..."
>>
EA Battlefront made me realize that most stormtroopers were black women
>>
What are you on about
>>
File: 1377752178142.jpg (51 KB, 415x400) Image search: [Google]
1377752178142.jpg
51 KB, 415x400
>>320928905
>>
>>320928905
EA battlefront made me realize that your game doesn't have to be good or fun or well balanced or have a lot of variety in terms of maps and gamemodes and units to be commercially successful because retards will buy it because it looks nice.
>>
>>320929014
Of course.
That's the key to every AAA western game since like 2007.
Just throw million on marketing and it'll sell.
>>
File: buck.gif (976 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
buck.gif
976 KB, 250x250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWOq1Tg-Jdw
>>
>>320929169
It really blew me away how good the writing was in Battlefront 2

These fucking settings were so stale and boring in the movies and this game breathed so much life and character into the levels, and it was a ten second cutscene before the level began.

In that small cut of dialogue, you learned more about what the soldiers were thinking, how the characters were acting and what the planet was like then what you learned in all three of those horrible fucking prequels.
>>
Crushing all dem TRAITOR!s in the Kamino mission was pretty dope.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x358
>>320928905
>>320929014
What's this Battlefront from EA I keep hearing about?
I keep seeing this Star Wars reskin of Battlefield 4 floating around, but no Battlefront
>>
>>320929903
>Star Wars reskin of Battlefield 4
we wish it were a reskin of battlefield 4. the game is actually worse than that.

anyway in the movie stormtroopers are not allowed to remove their helmet, how every nigger runs around without one?
>>
>>320929903

If only this meme was true. a Star Wars skinned Battlefield would infinitely be better than the abomination they shit out.
>>
>>320928905
>EA Battlefront made me realize that most stormtroopers were black women

They aren't black women. If they were black women they'd just try to run the Rebels over using their speeders instead of shooting at them with blasters.
>>
Could you guys recommend me some Battlefront 2 mods?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.