[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become autistic so that I can critically examine games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: photo.jpg.png (164 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg.png
164 KB, 900x900
How do I become autistic so that I can critically examine games?
>>
>>320926103
You have to get gud at maths before you become autistic, also don't forget to throw a hissy fit in public if something doesn't go your way.

Act like a cunt, then just blame it on autism, it works every time.
>>
>>320926103
look at EVERYTHING in games from graphics to emotions to the point nobody wants to know you in real life
>>
Become a fuckboi
>>
>>320926103
watch anime
>>
Just hang out here for a while

Oh wait
>critically

Can't help you.
>>
Grow up and get some experience under your belt. You'll start to see the faults in games.
>>
>>320929009
Experience at what. Matthew never leaves his room. What you need to do first is be objective. Then you need to learn about writing, some game development, game mechanics, what makes for good exploration, reading more., etc.
>>
>>320929236
>Matthew never leaves his room.

how did he get a gf then?
>>
>>320929279
you can get a gf without leaving your room
shocking i know right
>>
>>320926103
I thought he was quitting his job to focus on YouTube full time? He's made one video on a little-known game in that time.

Clarify for us Matt? Just a fan eagerly looking forward to your stuff. Ignore most of the shit you read here.
>>
>>320929412
But he also has a regular job. And since he is irish, he has to go to pubs constantly.
>>
>>320929236
Well yeah, I dont know much about burgerland education but at least where I come from, you are taught how to write and review things. Game mechanics come from having played games for long enough that you have a grasp on the subject and arent a total idiot.
Only thing that really requires extra homework is knowledge about game development.
>>
>>320926103
He isnt doing anything special or in depth, he is just trying unlike most people.
Try to analyze something, come back a week later, revisit it, come back a week later, revisit it and publish it.
It will be as good as his stuff, as long as you try. its literally just effort and taking it seriously.
>>
>>320929473
Burgerland education isn't good compared to lots of other countries and South America/Cuba is way ahead of the curve.

>Game mechanics come from having played games for long enough that you have a grasp on the subject and arent a total idiot.
True, but only if you pay attention, there are idiots that have lots of time in games but don't take the time to think critically about the story/plot/themes, gameplay mechanics, design/artificial difficulty, aesthetics and so on.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.