[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck am I supposed to beat Aquatarkus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: TARKUS.jpg (236 KB, 1343x1200) Image search: [Google]
TARKUS.jpg
236 KB, 1343x1200
How the fuck am I supposed to beat Aquatarkus?
>>
Throw explosive barrels at him
>>
>>320921265
By listening to it all the way. No breaks.
>>
Get the Bitches Crystal, it's The Only Way.
>>
Is that one song really fedora or am I not understanding it?
>>
>>320921265
Have you considered performing a little brain salad surgery?
>>
>>320921265
ELP sucks
>>
File: Tales-Yes-Cover.jpg (278 KB, 1536x768) Image search: [Google]
Tales-Yes-Cover.jpg
278 KB, 1536x768
>>320926385
You don't know fedora until you've listened to all of Tales of Topographic Oceans and started liking it.
>>
>>320926565
Why am I getting deja vu about this thread
>>
>>320926565
I had a 16 hour flight and for some reason Tales was the only album that copied to my music player. So I listened to it on loop.
I was visiting my mom for Christmas, it's been years and I haven't seen her since. Album reminds me of her and Christmas
>>
>>320926385
The entire thing is over the top and retarded as balls but that's why it's good
>>
>>320929239
It just werks.

For pleasing my ears.

Why the fuck is this a thread.
>>
What a coincidence, I'm learning this on piano at the moment. I've almost got all of Eruption down.
>>
> Yes
> ELP

Zappa is where is at. Twice the musical genius, half as pretentious

>>320926736
I think 4chan occasionally regurgitates threads
>>
File: image.jpg (625 KB, 1225x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
625 KB, 1225x1600
>tfw was making a game with 8 chapters and each one was named after parts of Tarkus, but my PC got irreparably damaged and all progress was gone forever
It was shit lol but it still hurts.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.