[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 61ilyVtdGVL._SX385_.jpg (30 KB, 385x486) Image search: [Google]
61ilyVtdGVL._SX385_.jpg
30 KB, 385x486
Thoughts?
>>
>>320917270
I'm excited because this is probably the closest I'll get to being able to make video games without knowledge of how to code. I just hope that they don't have a 'copy level' feature like LBP cause that's what ruined the community.
>>
I don't get this game. Is it a more abstract version of LBP? How do you actually interact with other people's dreams?
>>
>>320917270
Console garbage.
>>
>>320917270
I want to play it with VR, i could imagine myself making some pretty cool sculptures etc with two moves and a vr headset
>>
>>320917270
I heard that you can make character models in this game and like rip them to use in like actual programs. What's the deal with that?
>>
>>320919396
yeah i heard you can export them to PC somehow and them import into unreal or something.
Im pretty sure you can get them sent off to be 3d printed too
>>
>>320917270
Hipster garbage. Sony should kill MM already
>>
>>320921174
epic opinion my man
>>
Don't these always become cesspools for ERPing?
>>
Why is it called Dreams? Is it about someone dreaming that the PS4 will get real games one day?
>>
Most people will tinker with it for an hour and drop it
>>
>>320921221
If you were so sure of yourself, then why even make the thread?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.