[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking back on it, this was probably the best game of 2014.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: TalosPrinciple.jpg (117 KB, 1080x685) Image search: [Google]
TalosPrinciple.jpg
117 KB, 1080x685
Looking back on it, this was probably the best game of 2014.
>>
it was a good game
>>
Some of the stars are bullshit, but yes. Yes it was.
>>
Gonna play it next as I'm going through my backlog; are the DLC packs worth it?
>>
>>320913050

I started playing it a couple weeks ago
I got worried when the triangle symbol showed up that the game was going to become about time recordings
then it became about time recordings
and I'm not smart enough for time recordings, they're too intimidating

It's a really well made game though
>>
>>320913182
Road to Gehenna is pretty good. A bit harder than the main game though.
>>
>>320913332
Cool beans, I'll have to grab it after I finish the main game then.
>>
>>320913285
did you at least try them?
i was worried too but most of them were pretty straightforward, at least to me
>>
File: 1450175538519.jpg (82 KB, 480x734) Image search: [Google]
1450175538519.jpg
82 KB, 480x734
>tfw you complete a puzzle without doing it the intended way
>>
>>320913776

I tried the first couple and got them fine. I've also played Crack in Time which uses a similar time recording concept but I found that easier to get your head around because the camera perspective and design lets you see most of the puzzle at once and get a better understanding of what's needed (as opposed to a first person perspective in a room full of vision blocking walls)
It's mainly the red ones which are tricky

I'm sure I'll come back to it, I just needed a break for my brain
>>
Its on sale for ps4 right now, why should i pick this up?
>>
>>320914293

because it's a smart game for intelligent gamers such as yourself
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.