[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck it, there are pretty much no good threads on /v/ tonight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: pitch your game idea.jpg (96 KB, 1300x745) Image search: [Google]
pitch your game idea.jpg
96 KB, 1300x745
Fuck it, there are pretty much no good threads on /v/ tonight. So pitch your video game ideas. I want to hear them, /v/.
>>
I'm not letting you steal my ideas, fuck off.
>>
I want to hear some games SJW's would like.
>>
>>320912816
Not like you will do anything with them
>>
you play as a homeless guy trying to get laid one last time before you die
>>
>>320913138
Undertale
>>
>>320913239
Hate it. Next.
>>
File: baily jay amy schumer.jpg (93 KB, 605x606) Image search: [Google]
baily jay amy schumer.jpg
93 KB, 605x606
its called the trap game

you fail as a male, never get a girlfriend, consume a bit too much anime and gay hardstyle/dance music and one day become such a deluded escapist that you convince yourself that women have it easier, that you'll get all that attention and affirmation you never got as a man.

I'm missing most of the mid-game but I'm thinking the ending is you killing yourself :P
>>
>turn based RPG where you and your gang of virgin weeb friends fight off gangs of cute girls trying to take your virginity.

>Pokemon, but you only have people instead

>The Adventures of Stealy made into a game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34WL_07WEIs

>Prostitute simulator
>>
There doesn't exist one open world game where you play as a witch like in Kiki's Delivery Service. Nearly every witch game is a shooter.
>>
>>320912762

Cuh-razy hack n' slash action, but the themes and story are literally about depression and other depressing themes.
>>
>>320913387
Never played it but Gravity Daze seems to be kind of in that vibe.
>>
>>320913339
careful, son. you're gonna cut yourself on that edge.
>>
Heart of Darkness themed game
>Set in Vietnam this time instead of Dubai
>Patrolling in your gun boat
>Lighting shit up with .50s
>Return to the FOB
>Get high
>Load bodies on casevac
>Get high again
>Patrol outside the wire
>Still high
>Frag your CO
>Get shot
>Go home and suffer PTSD and Agent Orange side effects
>Get shit on by the government and civilian populace
>It aint me plays nonstop for the whole game
>>
>>320913625
Haha jokes on you my man! Traps are mentally ill and often suicidal, so I'm infact not being edgy :P I'm being truthful ;)
>>
>>320913525
Gravity Rush/Daze imo is an interesting concept with lackluster execution. There's nothing to do to make use of the fun gravity mechanic and the story is quite short. Maybe if there was substantial sidequest content it would be better, but I'm just hoping the sequel will be better.
>>
>>320913927
Yeah that's the general consensus. I plan on checking out it and its sequel eventually. And the music is phenomenal from what I hear. Also it has a great art style and seems to be comfy as fuck.

Kat is also waifu material.
>>
>>320912762
Literally any game which has a versatile magic system that interacts with a good physics engine.
I just want to be a super wizard.
>>
>>320914029
There are a few stand out songs yeah and I like the overall feel the game has. Honestly I just don't think Japan Studio has very competent game designers.
>>
Warhammer 40k MMOFPS. BUT NOT WHAT YOU'RE THINKING OF. And especially not what the current one is trying to do.

See I was thinking about how just making Space Marine but in a Planetside setting is both lazy and not even accurate. So the idea was to combine RTS and FPS elements. You control a sergeant type character and have NPC followers as troops that you have to direct and order. Each one has their own abilities and advantages. For example, the Commissar can instantly restore morale by executing cowards. If the unit morale gets too low, they become uncontrollable and retreat without you. Which is probably a good idea to follow them. Units level up seperately from your account level. The latter of which is the one that lets you unlock more advanced units to play as and hero characters which are balanced by the fact that they're alone instead of being a unit of men leaded by a PC or vehicles.

This would be far more interesting and more accurate for an all out war universe that Warhammer 40k does. I suppose it isn't limited by the 40k licence, it could easily be anything else.
>>
An RPG-type with a save-the-world plot, but beating the "final boss" is only the halfway point. The rest of the game is dealing with the aftermath and the repairing of the world.
>>
>>320919463
So just your average JRPG but with a post-game that's actually enticing?
>>
>>320920337
I guess. I was thinking it have a bit more, like decisions that actually affect the game and some kind of base building/recruiting mechanic that, based on how much time you spend on it, the post-game changes. So if you spend more time building your base and letting the world get destroyed more, post-game will deal with more internal conflicts between races and what survivors get to live where. On the other hand, if you don't spend much time building your base, the world would be less destroyed (still pretty fucked) but you have to deal with more restoring cities and building shelter instead of having to worry about too much internal conflict since the majority of people have more things to worry about.

I could probably try to flesh it out more but I'm tired
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.