[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phantasy Star Universe regret thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 458645674.png (536 KB, 436x614) Image search: [Google]
458645674.png
536 KB, 436x614
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uoZEx27LPA

I want the truth /v/ and no lies

How many years did you waste on this fucking pile of shit?

14 months. 6-10 hours daily
>>
File: 1421390890714.jpg (65 KB, 297x300) Image search: [Google]
1421390890714.jpg
65 KB, 297x300
>pile of shit
Don't lie to yourself, it was amazing
>>
>>320899712
>doing the same mother fucking run 27 times a day with the same enemies using the same 3 skills or 1 skill if a gun user

Absolutely nyet
>>
>>320899579
I didn't like this game very much but was determined to beat it. My only Phantasy Star Universe game but since the servers shut down I never got to play the sequel thing and find out what happen to Ethan and the gang
>>
>>320899579
About 3 days after I beat the story. It wasn't no Phantasy Star Ep 1&2.
>>
File: 1359914520447.jpg (365 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1359914520447.jpg
365 KB, 900x1200
I only played this one but maybe I should try the other Phantasy Stars I hear the old ones were turn based which is a okay with me
>>
>>320899579

I gave it a solid month before throwing it out. Came back for another two weeks when AotI released. It played like shit, even the nostalgia bait weapons and outfits couldn't mask how bad it was compared to PSO.
>>
>>320900368
Cardboard?
>>
>>320899579
>How many years did you waste on this fucking pile of shit?

None. I missed the post Dreamcast Phantasy Star boat.

I'm just a pathetic oldfag waiting for a turn based single player sequel to PS4.
>>
>>320900525
cookies
>>
I wasted 2 years on its successor PSO2.

Never regretted a single thing for a second-life simulator with a huge community.

PSU was the shit back then. Go fuck yourself OP.
>>
>>320900610
That is fucking awesome
>>
I played it on PC.
would play about 2 h a night 4 days a week. was a blast. i got the second one as well and got half way playing at the same rate.
then all my friends and i were going to pay to play online. only to find the servers announce shutting down so no new players could join. was kinda mad. never got to play online.
But this game was odd compared to the old PSO game. i know a lot of people did not like PSU
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.