[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I'm planning on getting this. Few questions: 1. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: BB-The-Old-Hunters_Key-Art.0.jpg (433 KB, 1280x1809) Image search: [Google]
BB-The-Old-Hunters_Key-Art.0.jpg
433 KB, 1280x1809
So, I'm planning on getting this. Few questions:
1. How does this work with my save?
2. I kinda fucked around and hurt some of the NPCs in new game+ because I was bored. Will that affect anything?
I've never really bought an expansion for a game like this before.
>>
>>320894187
After beating Amelia you can go there through the great one outside of the cathedral ward, but it's suggested to be at least BL 65 not sure what level in NG+, but no NPC should have a factor on the DLC. But get ready to get your shit pushed in
>>
>>320894187
After you beat Amelia the an item in the hunter's dream will allow you to survive the grab of the great one, just like the tonsil stone did
>>
>>320894543
Ludwig drove me insane. Had to pussy out and let Valtr do the heavy lifting after two dozen tries and several infuriating vial runs. Thank you, League.

I'm trying out Skill/Bloodtinge and so far, I'm finding it incredibly underwhelming. Did I make a horrible mistake?
>>
>>320896864
>mistake
only if you play like a strength character. play like a rogue, chose your attacks wisely. what weapon did you go with?
>>
It doesn't really affect the base game and isn't affected by it. Your save will be intact and it doesn't matter what you did with NPCs.
>>
>>320897434
Skill/Bloodtinge, so Chikage and Evelyn. And that's pretty much all I get.

Chikage is okay, but the inability to knock people down is really biting me in the ass against all the overpowered bullshit NPC hunter fights.

Evelyn is the real disappointment, The damage is reasonable, but the gangster side-shooting stopped being cool the moment I found out that it makes you shoot through people at point blank.
>>
>>320897931
I did a Chikage/Evelyn build and it got boring really quick. Not a fun way to play to game, a little overpowered in my opinion. I think there's two Skill/Bloodtinge weapons in the DLC, one of them being the Bowblade. You should try it.
>>
>>320897931
>Chikage
In my experience it's a good PvP weapon and a shit PvE weapon since you can't use bolt / fire paper
>>
>>320898259
How was it overpowered? Unless I'm doing something wrong.

It's way, way harder than my first playthrough where I basically only used the Hunter's Axe.
>>
>>320896864
>bloodtinge
Why the hell would you do that?
>>
>>320898447
because gun damage and the bow is literally broken
>>
>>320896864
What is underwhelming about it?
>>
>>320898759
I guess it's just less damaging than I had hoped. I thought skill would have a much more dramatic effect on visceral attacks especially. Having to get like six parries in a row on NPC hunters is depressing.

Also Evelyn sucks because:
>>320897931
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.