[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I guess this would be the right place to ask this: How can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: AOFALLOUT4_CVR_SOL_0_0.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
AOFALLOUT4_CVR_SOL_0_0.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
So I guess this would be the right place to ask this:

How can I create my own mod for Fallout 4? I'm talking a sound mod that can overdub the explosion sound (for instance, Fred screaming "My leg" and yes I know this already exists but it's just an example.) I already have Nexus Mod Manager installed.
>>
>>320893442
>So I guess this would be the right place to ask this:

>Fallout 4 thread
>on /v/

Good luck with that.
>>
>>320893557
So where should I go, then?
>>
I'm pretty sure you can just overwrite the sound files. Other than that, You'll have to wait for the mod tools to come out.

though I did hear that you can just open shit up in older versions of the mod tools so I dunno
>>
>>320893693
kill yourself
>>
>>320893442
This is /v/ not google.
>>
for simple shit like that, you're just replacing an audio file. Download a program that can extract the vanilla BSA files so you know the correct file structure, format, etc.
If you're wanting to make your own dungeon, you can't do that until the CK is out. There are other workarounds but it requires a lot of work Ithat I don't think you have the time, experience, or patience for.
>>
>>320893934
If I could get a straight answer from Google, I wouldn't be here, jackass.
>>
This is NOT the right place to ask this you spoon fed non googling lazy piece of shit!

Do what this guy said >>320893793

Anybody who legitimately responds to this faggot is contributing to future shit posts
>>
File: yeah ok.gif (671 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
yeah ok.gif
671 KB, 500x382
>>320894205
Trying a little too hard to fit in there, bud.
>>
>>320893442
Death to you, little faggot
>>
>>320894000
Google harder.

Or swallow poison because you suck!!!!!!!!!

Here's something for you to look up Skyrim Creation Kit or fallout 4 g.e.c.k

Now let your thread die
>>
>>320894390
>>320894205
>>320893793
>>320894471
Now I see why /v/ has such a shit reputation. Full of edgelords and shitheads.
>>
>>320893442
you'd probably just replace the explosion sound file(s) with the dub file

ask the fallout general
>>
bethesda games load assets from the .bsa files but they will be overwritten if you put your own files in the data folder

for example if you extract the sound .bsa and find the path for the explosion sound effect, copy that path in the data folder with your own sound effect .wav file and it will overwrite what's in the .bsa

like fallout4/data/sound/fx/explosions/nigger.wav

also kill yourself
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.