[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he correct?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 64789647990.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
64789647990.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
Is he correct?
>>
>>320885676
No, fuck off.
>>
>>320885676
>Skyrim
>challenging

I went full Conjuration and really had no trouble the entire game.
>>
Dark Souls is a carefully crafted Lego construction, Skyrim is a bunch of Mega Blocks scattered all over the floor.
>>
the alcoholic uncle is usually the cool one, actually

i have done extensive studies on this
>>
Dark Souls isn't nearly as hard as everyone makes it out to be.
>>
>>320886091
They literally said it's not, though.
>>
>>320886275
People have to pay attention and actually learn to play which is why some say its so hard.
>>
Dark Souls is like your father who throws you a swimming jacket and a lifebuoy when you're about to drown, but you try to swim even deeper because you believe that nearly dying is going to make you a better person.
>>
>>320886343
>And challenging you when he feels you can handle it
Literally learn how to read
>>
>>320886145
Objective truth.
>>
>>320886181
>I'm the alcoholic uncle
>I'm not the cool one
What am I doing wrong? Should I drink more?
>>
Dark Souls will hold your hand the whole way, you just have to reach for it. The levels and enemies are carefully designed to gradually introduce you to and become proficient in the mechanics. But this all operates under the assumption that you're the kind of person who is capable of coloring within the lines. Whereas Skyrim is a blank scrap of paper with the promise that you can draw anything, except the space to draw is just too damn limited for it to be true.
>>
>>320886992
try to be cool

for example, don't kick your nephew into the pool like in OP's image
>>
>>320885676
Skyrim is your retarded cousin whos presence only infects you with more retardation.

Dark souls is like your drill instructor, hard on you but will improve your quality of life and discipline.
>>
Skyrim is like a red neck crack whore.

Dark Souls is like a cute Jav acctress.
>>
Skyrim is the Skyrim of Action RPG's.

Dark Souls is the Dark Souls of Action RPG's.
>>
no, skyrim is airplane peanuts, stale and simple but sates your appetite. Dark souls is pistachios, requiring a little more work to enjoy and in the end being a better nut.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.