[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're all fucking redditor sperglord neo-/v/ faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: redditorfaggots.jpg (11 KB, 449x111) Image search: [Google]
redditorfaggots.jpg
11 KB, 449x111
You're all fucking redditor sperglord neo-/v/ faggots
>>
if you literally went to a /v/ group on steam you're fucking retarded
no one sane goes to /v/ steam groups
>>
>>320885108
>join 4chan groups
lmao go fuck yourself underage reddit faggot
>>
autism
>>
>>320885108
Nobody from /v/ is actually in the /v/ steam group

I hope
>>
takes some serious autism to get banned from there
>>
It's probably filled with redditors
>>
>>320885108
What did you get banned for, anon?
It wasn't ERP was it?
>>
I've learned my lesson.

Don't join any kind of 4chan related group.

Smaller groups of players that get together to specifically play one game as fine, but anyone who openly associates themselves with 4chan is guaranteed to be a meme-spouting 16 year old.

Does someone have that one video?

You know the one im talking about, I forgot the title of it, but it shows just how cancerous these kinds of groups are.
>>
File: 2754735932-67895.jpg (49 KB, 700x491) Image search: [Google]
2754735932-67895.jpg
49 KB, 700x491
>>320885945
>>
>>320885925
maybe he was a chatlogger like that "ottar" "wassabi" faggot
>>
>>320885108
These /v/ groups are little more than red flags. Anyone who joins them should generally be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>320886150
Why would someone want to keep a chatlog of a /v/ chat?
>>
>>320885108

The lesson you should learn from this OP is "Don't join any 4chan groups/events/gatherings or anykind without a focus"

Regular 4chan steam groups, pure cancer, you'll die within 6 months.
Join one with say, goal of beating reddit on the steam monster game some months back, whatever it was called. Glorious, absolutely coordination and focus.
>>
>>320886384
off-topic but why are redditors so bad at video games they spend so much time discussing and theorizing
>>
>>320886519

Because most of them come from /v/ and thus carry the same flaws over.
>>
>>320886519
because there's still a part of 4chan that's full of legit elite niggers that have skills and know-hows.

if they went up the obnoxious fuck-boy redditor shitposters it's a fairly easy win.
>>
Why on earth would you associate with anything 4chan-related outside of 4chan. You know who frequents that shit.
>>
>>320886313
I have literally no idea.
>>
>>320886107

not gonna lie my dick twitches when I think about throat fucking a scene kiddie from 4chan
>>
>>320886313
I maintain logs for every single person I have interacted with on Steam in one way or another.
>>
why would you ever use anything but irc for chat
>>
>>320885108
/v/ steam groups are basically lonely mentally handicapped faggots (actually buzzwords aside that describes some of them relatively well). You're better off adding random MLP loving manchildren from TF2 than even trying to associate with any /v/ groups.

That being said the one time I gave /v/ a chance in a random terraria server everyone was chill except for one retard who came in and helped for 2 minutes, bombed the house and pretended it wasn't him. He was immediately banned and the server was reset to before he came in. So I'm guessing that random games aren't too bad, but the steam groups and friend threads are cancer
>>
>>320887041
Got any proof?
>>
>>320887302

Actually this, when you join with "randomly" with 4channers it tends to be a solid experience, when you seek them out the cancer tends to float to the top.

Some of my best memories of tribes: ascend was joining random servers with large groups of 4channers and having it out.
>>
File: f4d.png (562 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
f4d.png
562 KB, 680x680
>>320886945
i like the way you think
>>
>>320885108
>Joining any 4chan group in anything but 4chan itself

You were a redditor all along desu senpai
>>
>>320887330
I don't need to prove it. However, it is quite easy for me to copy and paste a day's conversation into Notepad and save it with a vaguely relevant filename. It's wonderful to have whenever I feel like reminiscing better times or when I want to re-read what was said months ago.
Over the course of several years, I have accumulated thousands of text files containing several chatlogs. It's oddly soothing.
>>
File: neat.jpg (12 KB, 300x243) Image search: [Google]
neat.jpg
12 KB, 300x243
>>320888047
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.