[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he plays Western games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Japan.jpg (177 KB, 533x674) Image search: [Google]
Japan.jpg
177 KB, 533x674
>he plays Western games
>>
>>320867794
>shitting on kappa mikey
Fuck you OP
>>
>>320867794
>forgetting The Last Airbender
Although it is literally the only worthwhile thing to come from the west that's Japanese-influenced.
>>
>>320867794
I thought Kappa Mikey was made by Nips for American audiences.
>>
>>320867794
>That cherrypicking
>Not liking Kappa Mikey
You should probably kill yourself, weeb.
>>
>>320867971
>forgetting Oni
>>
>>320867794
Kappa Mikey was great.
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>320867971
Wakfu is better.
>>
>>320867794
Huniepop was fun.
>>
>>320867794

Poor Katy Coope. I remember my mom buying me that book around 2004. I knew something was dangerously wrong with it. She had to change her online handle just so she can stop being online bullied. That said, she's improved by a long shot. Still, that book will remain her stigma for life
>>
>>320868236
Hold the fuck on

I fucking love Wakfu, but what you're saying is a bit too much.

both are equally good for different reasons
>>
>>320868292

This is what happens when you have the ability to mass produce what you think was cool as a kid. I almost did the same mistake when I wrote a novel at age 15. I wanted to mass produce it, its a good thing I didn't because I holy shit was it bad.
>>
File: pinochet.jpg (11 KB, 180x262) Image search: [Google]
pinochet.jpg
11 KB, 180x262
>GIRUGAMESH was 7 years ago
>>
>>320868347
Wakfu has more interesting story and sexier girls. Not to mention fucking massively better antagonists.

And if you claim that any villain in Avatar is greater than Nox, you can just fuck off.
>>
>>320867971
shipbender is terrible tho
>>
>no Berserk
>no Spice & Wolf

Shit pic desu.
>>
>>320869045
I admit Nox is the GOAT villian, and Eva has been my Waifu for years.
>>
The West is far too cynical and unmotivated to make anything good in this era

Everyone in America has such a huge ego, Europe has settled into this humble, melancholy state but Americans still think they are invincible and the best at everything

Awful country, hope it gets flooded by Mexicans
>>
>>320868236
Speaking of Wakfu, I want to get one of my brothers into the show, but I want to skip the filler, which episodes should he watch?
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1440x1080
>>320867794
When the west gets Jap culture right
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.