[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Mother series fun. I've never been into turn based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (559 KB, 638x824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
559 KB, 638x824
Is the Mother series fun. I've never been into turn based RPGs and they look fun
>>
File: scribble.png (77 KB, 249x291) Image search: [Google]
scribble.png
77 KB, 249x291
>>320862103
>Is the Mother series fun
Pretty much every aspect focuses on being fun

>I've never been into turn based RPGs and they look fun
Well, the combat system is slightly unique and your apporach is not that traditional

Atleast try them. You should start with Mother 2, then Mother 3. Mother 1 is optional in my opinion but some will say no
>>
Nah.

Generic, piss easy combat, shit story, and 99% of the npc's are just "haha look how self aware and WACKKKIII RANDUM XP WE ARE!!!!"

Think of Undertale, but 10x worse
>>
>>320862103
Just play Undertale
>>
>>320862103
If you don't like RPGs you probably won't like any of them besides maybe 3.

play some Mario and Luigi nigga
>>
>>320862103

Very much so, though the later on in the series you start, the harder playing through the earlier ones become. There were a lot of mechanical refinements between each game.
>>
>>320862598
>>320862629
I just got to Threed and I'm already bored. Does it get better?
>>
>>320863279
GTFO reddit
>>
File: 1423645463004.gif (275 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1423645463004.gif
275 KB, 640x480
Don't listen to /v/ memespouters and play them for yourself, you won't regret it.
>>
File: smaash.jpg (315 KB, 600x386) Image search: [Google]
smaash.jpg
315 KB, 600x386
>>320863490
Can't really tell you because I'm biased since it's my most favourite game of all time so yeah, it does get better
but I'd say the quirkiness become more quirky and there are more great moments.

If the game already bores you then I'd only play if you are in a good mood. But beware, you might not know what you were about to do when you pick it up again

Also this >>320863896
>>
>>320863329
Loved Mario and Luigi. If I have to name my favorite rpg I would probably say that
>>
>>320863490
I didn't understand the hype until a little bit after Threed. I just finised it in July so I'm not coming from a nostalgia perspective btw.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.