[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anything from From Software is no different than "I wanna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Demon's_Souls_Cover.jpg (104 KB, 256x295) Image search: [Google]
Demon's_Souls_Cover.jpg
104 KB, 256x295
Anything from From Software is no different than "I wanna be the guy" levels of bullshit

It's just rote memorization, there's no skill to it, just sheer time and effort.

"GET GUD BRO"

There's no "Getting gud" the "getting gud" is memorizing all the maps and enemy attack patterns

You're not good at dark souls, you've just wasted enough of your life to memorize the entire game and then to make up for that fact you tell new players to get gud because it inflates your ego and makes you feel like you actually accomplished something

Fuck. Blighttown.
>>
Sounds like something someone who can't get good would say.
>>
>>320857849
What games require skill?
>>
Git gud casual
>>
Op sucks at games
>>
scrub detected
>>
Receive skill
>>
Anything from Nazi Germany is no different than "Genghis Khan" levels of bullshit

It's just blitzkrieg, there's no skill to it, just sheer time and effort.

"HEIL HITLER"

There's no "Heiling Hitler" the "heiling hitler" is having blue eyes and blonde hair

You're not an ubermensch, you've just won the biological lottery and then to make up for that fact you tell jew races to get gassed because it inflates your ego and makes you feel like you actually accomplished something

Fuck. Berlin
>>
>>320857849
You seem premium mad famalam
>>
>>320857849
The games are fun tho
>>
>>320857849
Breathing is artificial difficulty, since you just memorize when to breath out and in! So is sex, just memorize in and out!
>>
>>320857849
Just being patient, moving slowly, being perceptive and not rushing in like a retard as well as having good reflexes to dodge gets you through like 95% of the game long before you need any memorization. Get good already.
>>
>>320857849
Don't get mad bro, just go and play some League of Legends. You are gonna carry them familio!
>>
>>320857849
Please list one game where improving your skill does NOT depend on playing multiple times to memorize things.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.