[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing turbine >on blue team >2vs1 red playing for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>playing turbine
>on blue team
>2vs1 red playing for 3
>capture the intel alone as spy/scout
>my team can't take the middle because they're fucking retards
>capture the intel again as spy/scout
>we win
>another roung starts
>literally shitting on people as scout
>4 dominations
>die
>You're now on the red team!
>>
>playing tf2 after the f2p update
>>
File: 1381429129953.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1381429129953.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
>>320847567
>playing turbine
Stopped reading right there.
>>
people still play this garbage?
>>
File: wwhu.jpg (39 KB, 473x473) Image search: [Google]
wwhu.jpg
39 KB, 473x473
>>320847567
>Play ctf goldrush
>Heavy pops uber comes in and joins servers
>Telling me to drop the briefs and get on the point
>Selling off the metal getting the sniper
>Cap those points and I finish off the health pack
>Seven hours ago we destroy the other team
>Team jumps and then they leave
>Great victory for you and we
>>
>>320847567
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwr-uqkbeJc
>>
>>320847567
>literally shitting on people as scout
Wow that last update mustve added way more than i thought.
>>
>>320847724

For some dumbass reason, yes.

I will from time to time get on and play a few rounds to feed my nostalgia.

I remember when I'd play and have a hard enough time pulling a 2.0 KDA. Now that I don't even play and all these freetards roll around I don't think I've ever been below a 4 or 5 KDA, and it's not like I got any better at the game, I got way worse. I'm old and shitty at things now.
>>
File: 1381026627671.gif (904 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1381026627671.gif
904 KB, 150x150
Reminder that the day the Ullapool caber got nerfed was the day TF2 went to shit.
>>
>>320847693
>>320847724
Shit memes
>>
>>320847567
>You're now on the red team!
This shit would always instantly make me lose any interest in trying to contribute to winning the game. Whenever this happened to me, I'd just start dicking around and doing dumb shit, fucking around with teammates, using the cloak&dagger to stand cloaked right in front of an enemy sniper and wait for him to get spooked when he finally pulls the trigger and my corpse spawns in front of him, etc.
>>
>>320847567
>>320848082
>They don't know

Team switch isn't random. There's a message popup that teams will be balanced because there's more players in one team. When that message appears, the next player to die in the overfilled team will move to the other team.
>>
>>320848252
Im well aware of that. Sometimes though, it just wont switch the teams even when it says it will (and even when no one else has joined either) and other times ill get moved to the other team for seemingly no reason at all. I cant believe it doesnt just go by whos got the least number of points/been there the shortest amount of time so that they have the least amount of "loyalty" to their original team.
>>
>>320848082
>>320848394
Thats why i stopped playing chivalry
Shit like that would drive me insane and it happened almost every single match i played in
>>
>>320847846
scout is by far the strongest class right now
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.