[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CoD Black Ops 3 is fuckin good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
File: keep-calm-and-play-bo3.png (306 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-play-bo3.png
306 KB, 600x700
Played dis thx to gaben who put it free, now that no one's overrating it anymore CoD has turned out to be damn good. Ppl talk about that overrated fallout 4 shit, but cod is waaaaaay funnier
>>
The twist is literally

>you were dead all along
and
>it was all a dream

It doesn't get worse than that
>>
>>320846309
u speak bout fo4 shit?
>>
cod is shit

literally the garbage of the FPS genre

kill yourself
>>
>cod is shit
>hasn't ever played it but says so bcoz cool kidz do
>>
Fuck off actishills. Game is shit
>>
>>320846657
nah it's just garbage
>>
>>320846873
keep talking without knowing m8. It's objectively a good fps
>>
CoD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FO shit
>>
>>320846169
"Funnier"
>>
I played it on free weekend, gave it a try because it's been fuckload since I played a CoD.
After 2 matched, the fatigue I've have had back when I stopped playing MW2 5 years ago came back.
This franchise should have died long ago.
>>
wat fatigue? CoD is easy to get on, immediate, funny, and it now has all the titanfall cool stuff. AW and BO3 rule
>>
File: Blops3_metro.jpg (215 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Blops3_metro.jpg
215 KB, 640x360
>>320846657
>implying
>>
File: +.jpg (1 MB, 768x4038) Image search: [Google]
+.jpg
1 MB, 768x4038
>>320850171

>>320847623
>>320850062
>BO3 isn't designed around the advanced movement at all. Jumping and boosting always had purpose in AW because you could juke and get up to higher ground, it was unpredictable and made every firefight a more complex exchange of decisions on both sides. In BO3, jump boosting is more like jetpacking in Tribes, it's parabolic and predictable which just makes you an easy target, and since there's barely any high ground to actually reach with it, the mechanic is functionally worthless.

>Wall running doesn't serve a purpose. Wall running towards an enemy is just as stupid as running along the ground towards an enemy, it doesn't make you a harder target and only makes it more difficult for you to aim. If they wanted to bring back and refine the horizontal game, they should have gave more ground-based mobility instead of forcing you into the air for no tactical advantage.
>>
File: stronghold_0.jpg (426 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
stronghold_0.jpg
426 KB, 640x720
>>320850258
Inb4 OP stops replying to his thread because of this.
>>
>>320850062
Fuck off underage.
>>
File: 14231234143234.png (234 KB, 363x391) Image search: [Google]
14231234143234.png
234 KB, 363x391
>>320850171
>Implying it hasn't been like this for years
>>
>>320850258
>The wall running is more like a flanking option than a combat mechanic
>If you use it in direct combat your doing it wrong
>>
>>320850258
You have a point here. AW was the best CoD in fact, this one doesn't really refine the horizontal game. Still, air jump is good.
>>
File: +.png (221 KB, 363x391) Image search: [Google]
+.png
221 KB, 363x391
>>320850974
>Some maps like that
>vs every map like that
Also, that picture is overly reductive (not even ironic). The middle of that has multiple pathways.. and even an underground.

Even more, the A and C areas (on other gamemodes also) provide a much larger playing field (e.g., than the completely worthless spawn areas of Blops 3).
>>
>>320846309
Shut up I like the idea that the first mission is the last part of the story.
>>
>>320850974
>>320852036
Also, the major feature of MW 1 and 2 maps is the ability to circle the outside of the map. With Highrise, there are staggered cover areas, but (as stated) the map also has the underground and makes an adventure out of spawn trapping instead of giving it for free.

Screenshot app isn't working, so no picture for this post. http://www.cod4central.com/cod4-maps-menu.php
>>
File: +.jpg (992 KB, 724x4133) Image search: [Google]
+.jpg
992 KB, 724x4133
>>320852817
Here.

Even Ambush has verticality (the rooftops, etc.).
>>
So in the end CoD games are good even if not masterpieces and
>>320846578
>>320846873
>>320847150
>>320849174
>>320850171
>>320850342
>>320850974

Are just fagets who like to mock CoD cause now it's not cool anymore.
>>
>>320853179
>>320852817
>>320852036
I see what your getting at now
>I think treyarch with so little verticallity because so many people hated the verticallity in Advanced warfare however complaining about 3 lane maps isn't very note worthy and isn't a reason why black ops 3 sucks but more to do why call of duty sucks
>>
The online is so annoying. Every map seemed like it was designed by someone who knocked over a box of legos and went, "okay here's the map let's get some textures n shit on this."

So every map just consists of both teams running directly at each other to one specific point in each map and getting killed. Wall running is saved for boundaries of the map so the extra mobility barely adds anything. It makes anything other than hardcore unfun. At least in that mode people try to play a little smart.
>>
File: Octane Ghosts.png (199 KB, 437x391) Image search: [Google]
Octane Ghosts.png
199 KB, 437x391
>>320850974
>>320853478
I was defending the map design you spaz and saying that black ops 3 doesn't have the worst map design with ghosts beating it
>>
>>320853516
>>treyarch.. so little verticallity because so many people hated the verticallity in Advanced warfare
>implying they make map designs on a vocal minority
>implying they aren't just awful at map design
No. Some CoD games are great. That's why there's a *contrast* of shitty Blops maps with decent Cod4/etc. boards.
>>
The best maps were from the old games, when they didn't over-engineer them. They just made maps that felt like actual places, but were also fun and flowed well. Now they feel so over designed, like they went over every little corner and line of sight so little raging Timmy wouldn't get killed by a camper when he's running through the level with dual smgs.
>>
File: Perplex Advanced Warfare.jpg (10 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
Perplex Advanced Warfare.jpg
10 KB, 301x167
>>320854132
So having verticality on a level like this is a good thing?
>>
アイドルグル―プ「NEWS」の手越祐也さんのファンとサッカーファンがインターネット上で激突している。

メーンキャスターを務めているサッカー生放送番組を「欠席」し、NEWSとして同じく生放送の音楽特番に出演したことで、一部サッカーファンが「サッカーを捨てた」「見損なった」と批判したことがきっかけだった。

クラブW杯のメーンキャスターなのに「欠席」

無類のサッカー好きとして知られる手越さんは、2012年から4年連続で「FIFAクラブワールドカップ」の日本テレビ系メーンキャスターを務めている。

2015年大会は、3年ぶりに日本で開催。時差に悩まされることなく観戦できることから、12月10日の開幕戦直前には「この時間帯に試合を見られることが幸せでしょうがない!」「今朝から早く夜になってほしい!と思ってました」と興奮気味にコメントしていた。

ところが準決勝が行われた16日夜、解説席に手越さんの姿はなかった。この日はフジテレビ系の音楽特番「FNS歌謡祭」があり、NEWSとして同番組に生出演していたためだ。

ツイッター上では、不在に気付いた一部サッカーファンが怒り、
>>
>>320854673
fuck off
>>
>>320854673
No one fucking cares about soccer.
>>
>>320854673

Idol Group - Yuya's Tegoshi of-flops "NEWS" of fans and football fans are slammed on the Internet.

Football live program that served as a main caster is "absent", and that it appeared also to live music specials as NEWS, was a chance that some football fans were criticized as "discarding the football," "lose respect for" It was.

Even though the club W Cup of Maine caster "absent"

Tegoshi's known as love unrivaled football, has served as the NTV Maine caster of "FIFA Club World Cup" for four consecutive years since 2012.

2015 tournament, held in Japan for the first time in three years. From the fact that you can watch without having to suffer from the time difference, the opener just before the December 10 "There is no sense a happy to be watching the game during this time!" "I want to become early evening from this morning! And I thought to beneath "and I had commented excitedly.

But 16 last night made the semi-finals, there was no appearance of Tegoshi's Remarks seat. On this day there is a Fuji TV music specials "FNS Music Festival", it is because you were raw appeared on the same program as NEWS.
>what the fuck is any of this
>>
>>320854920
stop doin google translatr
>>
File: NotBlops3_Castle.jpg (570 KB, 850x972) Image search: [Google]
NotBlops3_Castle.jpg
570 KB, 850x972
>>320854025
The problem with calling Octane an awful map and simultaneously implying that Ghosts maps are the worst, beyond the fact that it's still a pretty baseless accusation for this thread, is that even Octane plays better than most or all Blops 3 maps. It has plenty of room for not just running in the middle. That's already better than this game (>>320850258). Even more, basically every LOS has something between it and another. Here's a video example:

https://youtu.be/FPl65QGMb9w

There's plenty of space because there's room for more than 2 spawns (unlike what your picture implies).

>>320854507
Guess what. Getting flanked by what seems like the whole opponent team is fucking awful. It happens in Blops 3 because the maps are too small and narrow. Spawn trapping, also, happens for free, and it's really low quality for suspension of disbelief and fluidity ("Why can't they just make maps decent enough where the spawns are somewhat opposite of the other team?").

If you could find those for games like AW or Ghosts, maybe you'd have a point. In other words, verticality can make tiny maps bigger; but there seems no "it's vertical, thus it's awful".
>>
>>320855456
With that large area comes large lines of sight though
With the way the guns are designed in black ops 3 you would be able to snipe a sniper across the map with an AR

Also desu you have convinced me that the maps in blops 3 are shit though im gonna stick it out until the custom maps come out
then it will be better
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.