[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>played shitloads of vidya from the age of 5 - 21 >read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>played shitloads of vidya from the age of 5 - 21
>read tonnes of fiction novels
>watched a reasonable amount of movies

But across all media, the opinion that, by a million miles more than any other, accurately indicates that a person is an unintelligent and narrow minded plebeian is the below one

>Thinking that MGS3 was better than MGS2

MGS was genius. Everyone agrees. But it makes no difference whether you think MGS2 or 1 is the best. What matters is your attitude towards MGS2 and MGS3.

>intelligent and prescient critique of gaming, characters, modern society, technology
>half assed james bond throwback when oooraaa we hated duh commies

>main character that grows from blank slate to fully formed character, questioning his motivations and mission
>he's naked snake and he's so tough and he punches people and chucks them about with CQC

>incest, male on male, male with female, male with holographic female
>straight white male on straight white female

>MGS gameplay perfected with environment that requires you to use fundamentals (knocking on walls, guns)
>crawling around in grass in huge environments while running everywhere because enemies can't see you

Yes, MGS3 has incredible boss fights and easter eggs, both at the pinnacle of the series, but you buy a AAA game expecting stuff like that. You don't expect an intelligent critique of modern life and an expanded mind.

>"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
>>
3 was a better game. 2 had too much PoMo garbage. People hated 2 until it was decided that liking it meant you were smart for some reason, but in reality it's the worst game in the franchise actually
>>
>>320839450
Your post is unreadable garbage.
Where did you lean to write?
>>
>>Thinking that MGS3 was better than MGS2

Stopped reading there.
>>
I thought /v/ hated 3 now because of how much TPP changed the opinion on Big Boss.
>>
>>320839776
I leaned against my chair
>>
>>320839794
No, MGSV just showed that Big Boss is a dick.
>>
File: 1446744934347.jpg (46 KB, 525x540) Image search: [Google]
1446744934347.jpg
46 KB, 525x540
>you are less intelligent if your opinion is this and not this
no

and even if that's true

so what? they're masterworks all you can't go wrong
>>
File: 1402339286481.png (2 KB, 158x160) Image search: [Google]
1402339286481.png
2 KB, 158x160
>>320839776
This. OP needs to rely less on stupid greentexting and just write what he means in simple, coherent sentences.

Also, less fucking commas. If you use like 5 in a single sentence, it might be a good idea to just split it into multiple sentences instead.

Hiding this thread by the way, OP. No need to respond, just put on your big-boy pants and delete the thread. You can try again sometime later, after you've sorted out your communication issues. Christ...
>>
I think this might be bait, but apart from that i think OP makes a lot of sense.
However MGS3 is a better game, with a better emotional experience to offer while 2 is a better intellectual experience, which is not to say it's better or worse, just different.
>>
>>320839450
MGS1 is a masterpiece
Everything after that is garbage, 4 was "decent".
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.