[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's one more character left to be added to Smash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: shantea.png (84 KB, 964x713) Image search: [Google]
shantea.png
84 KB, 964x713
an it none other then shantae who will be release form february like the other character she was suppose to be announce during the e3 the other day but a glitch happen and they accidentally not play the part but she be announce officially soon as a surprise

so shantal join the battle!!!!
>>
>>320838985
It'll be Master Chief
>>
>>320838985
I believe you, duncan. Thanks for the leak.
>>
>>320839053

master cheif not even a nintendo and he be samas clone anyway
>>
You're like an Egyptian swimmer: up to your neck in de Nile.
>>
>>320838985
>>320839397
Are you clinically retarded?
>>
Irrelevant waifu character from a game nobody gives a shit about.

Won't be in Smash 5 as well so you'd better prepare that anal cream.
>>
>>320839508

im not from egytp you stupid im from nintedo headuqarters in china
>>
please just stop and accept that your waifu isn't gonna be in smash
>>
>>320839629

she going to be in smash bro in february did you not even read my posting

and she be back in next smash game i talked to the smash bro guy and he telled me she going to be in al game
>>
>>320839646

fuck you you gay fag
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.