[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 8.jpg (74 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
74 KB, 1100x1100
I know 60 fps are smooth and looks really nice but are you focused more to performance and you kind of ignore the game itself?
Because when i play at 60 and sometimes it drops naturally i get really annoyed and it breaks the expirience
I realized i was playing performance instead of a game
>>
As long as the fps doesn't dip or drop I don't give a shit about playing 30 or 60 fps.
>>
>60
fuking scrubs 144hz masterrace
>>
>>320829397
yeah but if from 60 goes to 45 its really annoying
60 are so smooth and the slightest drop annoys me
>>
>>320829443
Then get a better computer or lower the settings so that you can have stable 60fps, it's not that hard
>>
>>320829484
How much better?
Are you saying to give more than 700 dollars?
Not even an option
I already have an expensive computer
And plus i don't want terrible antialasing or bad draw distance either
>>
I prefer half of a frame per second so it reminds me of the DIA slide projectors of my childhood
>>
>>320829583
>700
>expensive computer

Don't play fucking Assass: Unity on max settings if you're distracted by frame drops then. A +$700 computer can run almost all games at stable 60fps if you know how to use the best settings.
>>
>>320829443
You are the kind of person that is cancer. I used to live with a scrub that claimed the game looked choppy as fuck if his frame rate dropped from 60 FPS to 55 FPS and all I wanted to do was smash his fucking face.
>>
>>320829862
well if you mean i have to put everything 720p at low swttings to play them 60 sure
But i also enjoy 1080p and draw distance with anisotropic filtering and some antilasing .
So I am fucked i have to be constantly annoyed by smooth to mediocare fps
700 $ well spent......
>>
>>320829583
Then you're an idiot. You faggots cry that graphics aren't good enough. When developers answer that call and go all out on graphics then you faggots complain because your computer can't handle a game at a locked 60 FPS.

Face it. The days of playing at locked 120 FPS like in the Quake 3 days are over. Accept it or shut up.
>>
>>320829940
and you should have smashed his head
Fucking miserable people i swear man
Muh framrate
>>
>>320829989
you can't be this stupid..

If you actually have a good $700 computer and not some prebuilt office computer shit you can play 1080p with medium settings and 60fps. Also anisotropic filtering has almost 0 impact on framerate, but AA you can forget (unless you want to use something like FXAA)

Also you still didn't say what games you play. Every old game should work well, just stay away from newest AAA games or get a better computer scrub
>>
>>320830157
Insults...
I am not lying man
i builted myself too
so thats it?
you built a 700 plus dollars PC you ask for little help and then they attack you?
What a rude community
>>
>>320830157
I play skyrim on 1080p moded ultra settings but it has issues on riften and basically in town
I get 40-60 fps in towns
Fucking annoying
>>
>>320830351
fuck off
>>
>HURR DURR MY GAME DROPPED A FEW FRAMES AND IS NO LONGER 60 FPS I CAN NO LONGER FIND THIS ENJOYABLE EVERYTHING IS SO SLOW I JUST CAN'T ENJOY IT I'M JUST SUCH A FUCKING HUGE COCK LORD.
>>
>>320830419
PC master race they said
what a scum
>>
>>320830480
well thats what the PC gamers do isn't it?
>Le 30fps peasants lol !
Don't change tactics now
>>
File: Real gamer.png (803 KB, 822x472) Image search: [Google]
Real gamer.png
803 KB, 822x472
>>320829778
A true master racer
>>
posting in a ruggarell spam thread

in b4 the ban
>>
>>320829261
Brazil tries to create a thread.jpg
>>
is muh sensory overload a meme?

shitpost aside, the same demented logic can be applied to sd vs. hd, black&white vs. color, mono vs. stereo

i dont have the pic that says GRAPHICS!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.