[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void is the best competitive video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: starcraft3.jpg (500 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
starcraft3.jpg
500 KB, 1280x960
Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void is the best competitive video game ever released.

Feel free to prove me wrong you fucking retards (you can't).
>>
>>320820662
You're wrong.

/thread
>>
>>320820712
>assblasted mobaby
>>
>>320820662
>competetive video game

heh, someone has shit taste.
>>
>>320820662

pro tip: Starcraft is a dead game
>>
>>320820732
Thanks for the projection.
>>
>>320820809
>mobaby confirmed
Pretty hilarious to be honest family
>>
>>320820662
How about you prove yourself right for once first, OP? Starcraft 2 isn't the best competitive video game. It isn't even the best RTS. Hell, it hasn't even surpassed Starcraft 1.

Still fun though.
>>
>>320821079
>can't prove OP wrong
>furious about it
I want neo-/v/ to leave
>>
>>320820662
Feel free to post evidence you fucking retard(s*) (you can't).

*I´m not conviced this much stupid can be contained by a single individual.
>>
>>320820662
>best competitive video game ever released
>best competitive video game
>best competitive
>best

then why the competitive scene is dead?
>>
One of the requirements for a competitive game is a large playerpool, see for example dota, with its big enough playerbase a mod eventually gained enough traction to become an esport. Or starcraft which so many people played.

Meanwhile SC2 was so focussed on surpassing SC1 it basically alienated so many people with its difficulty that it just killed itself. Also breaking it up in 3 parts just kills a solid community
>>
>>320822807
>skyterran
>skytoss
>instant win against zerg
>>
>>320822807
>mobaby can't stop telling lies
>>
>>320820662
A competitive game is only competing in its own genre.

Starcraft is by far the most competitive rts game and i agree that the Legacy of the Void expansion made the game better, but you really can't compare it to Dota 2 or Cs:go.
>>
File: 1431088627505.jpg (51 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
1431088627505.jpg
51 KB, 500x353
>>320820662
>Zero room for players to make their own strategies
>In fact, there's no strategy at all, everyone just copy the same old build orders being used by pros again and again and again.
>The winner is the one who presses buttons faster and follows the recipe like good little robot

Wow im having so much fun, i wonder why this game is dead
>>
>>320823275
>In fact, there's no strategy at all, everyone just copy the same old build orders being used by pros again and again and again.
Based judgingbro that never played the game above diamond.
>>
>>320820662
campaign was ok, but too short and lacked interesting missions, no secrets was huge disappoinment. Missions are designed so you absolutely can't have fun. You end up using handful of units since most of them are useless and need a lot of micro.
>>
As far as I'm concerned, popping your mom's ass pimples is the best competitive game. Each player grabs one of her 60 lb ham steak ass checks and salad tongs and goes to work.
>>
File: 1435148107992.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1435148107992.png
7 KB, 400x400
SC2 is one of those games that is more fun to watch people playing than doing it yourself.
The constant worry about build orders, unit and building placement, resource management, and apm just isnt fun for me.

The fact that the game is hard to learn and pretty much everyone you meet is way better than you thanks to the lack of new players doesnt help either
>>
>>320823327
>watch any match ever
>same copy pasted strategies as everyone else

Wow this is so much fun, sometimes I end up wondering if I'm rewatching some old match.
>>
>>320823642
You are so shit, you are not even realizing what's happening in the game.
>>
>>320823691
Holy shit anon, that 1 terran player built 1 more marine then the last player. WOOOHOHO someone call the firemen this guy is on fiiiiree.
>>
>>320823769
You don't need to prove my point any further.
>>
>mobabies crying
>cratekey morons on suicide watch
I can't really get in better for starcraft. Perfect time to come back. People are literally tired of terrible games and ready for a good game like starcraft 2
>>
Brood War

Go back to your dead casual game star2crumpet
>>
>>320820662
ASSFAGGOTS tier thread. Well done.
>>
>>320824693
>mobaby fucking furious
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.