[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK fags, pick one.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: whatisbest.png (14 KB, 907x370) Image search: [Google]
whatisbest.png
14 KB, 907x370
OK fags, pick one.
>>
>>320817778
Character Development
>>
>>320817778
I'll also add that I'm disappointed "Reactivity" isn't an option.
>>
>>320817945

Story with >>320817945 being a close second.

RPGs always had shit gameplay so it shouldn't be on the list.
>>
story and character development certainly aren't since in a real RPG you'd be making those yourself

I guess exploration comes closest since it's synonymous with content and stuff to do, which is needed to build your character
>>
>>320817778
Exploration
>>
Gameplay >>> Story >>> Exploration >>> Character development
>>
>>320817778
Story is the most important. If you don't have that then you can't have anything function correctly in that world.
>>
Combat. I'm not suffering through 100 hours of shit gameplay just so I can see the story, that's what youtube is for. Now, a bad story with stellar gameplay I can live with.
>>
On a side note was anyone else surprised when MrBTongue released a new video?
>>
>there isn't even a character customization option

What a fucking garbage poll. Don't tell me character development is the same thing because it's not. They probably used the term incorrectly. I want lots of races and classes to pick from, along with the ability to allocate stat and skill points. That's a good RPG. Anything else is for fucking plebs.
>>
All of these are incredibly important other than maybe Character Development. A good RPG needs to have at the very least a decent story, combat and exploration.
>>
>>320818261
>Gameplay
>RPG
Name one rpg that has great gameplay, And no, Action RPGs do not count.
>>
>>320819280
>RPGs with a good combat system do not count
>it's not a RPG if the combat isn't using a bad system
>>
>>320819280
Divinity: Original Sin.

Conveniently, also the developers hosting the poll in OP.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.