[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to git gud? Graveyard is already too crowdy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: post-5341-0-47083500-1423302489.jpg (397 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
post-5341-0-47083500-1423302489.jpg
397 KB, 1920x1080
How to git gud? Graveyard is already too crowdy.
>>
>>320816492
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer
>>
Once you get a bit of experience, the whole combat thingy gets very simple and eventually repetitive, but a few hints.

Assuming that is a screenshot you took:
Grave Robber is a pretty cool character, but unfortunately very underwhelming. The only party she _really_ works in is a part consisting of 3 of her and a healer.

Leper is powerful, but absolutely horrendous if shuffled and you often end up wasting turns if you do not have a party that can get him forward fast. He is an average character.

Highwayman used to be an amazing, now his only so-so.

Other than that:
Longer dungeons are easier than short dungeons since camping is really powerful.
Cove is the hardest area.
Dog dude is really powerful.
Kill stress enemies first.
Consider using a crusader, or/and a dogdude. They are both strong characters that can do stuff from every position and they can heal stress in combat which is essential.
>>
>>320816952
I'm using different characters because some of them die or they are too stressful for next expedition.
Which building should i upgrade first?
>>
>>320817240
I would say the blacksmith. Getting the next level of armor and weapons makes a huge difference. But I'm not all that great a player and I have seen better players focus mostly on the sanitarium and the caravan.
>>
>running jester, cultist, and two abominations in that order

The fact that the second abomination can't do shit in human form is irregardless. They shit out damage like no tommorow in beat mode when you REALLY need it, so far the only problems is having to rely on occultists wonky ass healing ability since lol christians can't handle SATAN men.
>>
>>320817847
Oh, I should probably state i'm only at level three with anyone before people ask me how to gitgud, but it's a massive improvement from my constant party wipes.
>>
>>320817847
The problem with the abomination is that his hp is only mid-tier, so you end up with a squishy frontline. Consider running something like a M-a-M instead of one of them.
>>
>>320818675
Which I was, but the fucks won't show up for me, it's been like 7 weeks and I saw one with REALLY bad traits.
>>
File: 1431946979586.png (191 KB, 630x776) Image search: [Google]
1431946979586.png
191 KB, 630x776
>>320816697
Actual good advice
>>
>have a rest day where main party is resting, becoming not crazy and getting aids.
>don't have a secondary party
>want it to be the next day

Whelp better throw some new heroes at the lvl 3 dungeon again.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.