[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys have any tips on how to become better at multiplayer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Do you guys have any tips on how to become better at multiplayer in BO3? I go even KD or negative. It seems like none of my bullets even hit and i lose every gun fight. I can only get kills if i sit in 1 spot. I need genuine advice to help my play get better. This is not a troll thread
>>
Sorry. The normie FPS game played here is CSGO.
>>
>>320816476
I just played this game for the free weekend and i don't understand how anyone could actually play this game. Can't even see shit with all the head bob
>>
>>320816742
Im playing xbox1 buddy
>>
>>320816829
oh well good luck getting good with a controller in an fps
>>
>>320816476
Same way everyone else does, practice until you're not shit any more
>>
>>320816742
>>320816476
I also just played a bit of free weekend and I started doing better once I learned to take corners while double jumping or sliding. oh and turn off iron sight toggle, it makes you way too slow. I would buy the game if it was about $20, I wouldn't pay more for it.
>>
>>320816476
Aim higher than you normally do.
You are using a controller so placement is very easy. Turning is hard though, so twitch shooting.
Work on them reflexes. You only need to move left or right most of the time.
Don't stick the crosshair on a moving target, compensate.
Don't think like a scrub, don't focus on achieving something in particular. There are no rules, no set things to do. Don't focus on killing a certain way, just kill.
Learn what weapon fits your playstyle best. Some people like to rush, some like to take their time.
Learn how to use the weapons you prefer, they may have specific behaviours working to your advantage.
>>
Call of Duty is pretty much hide and seek. Stick to the perimeter of the map or patrol an area instead of going all over the place
>>
I was thinking of buying it, then I tried the free weekend and after 2 matches I realized i'm still tired of CoD.
>>
>>320816476
Flank and take corners iron sighted. Stock, grip etc. Flanking is the most important, followed by listening. Imo.
>>
Which do you all think is better, CoDBLOPS or the new Rainbow 6?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.