[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling it now >Gets announced next year not on E3 but shortly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: half-life-3-logo[2].jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
half-life-3-logo[2].jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Calling it now

>Gets announced next year not on E3 but shortly after
>Is released in November 2017
>>
Calling it now, Left 4 d3ad
>>
>>320813365
Valve said they want to work on hardware and microtransactions.

Half-Life 3 is never coming out.
>>
>>320813365
Eric Wolpaw writes Psychonauts 2 now

so no.
>>
>>320815142
Marc Laidlaw is the writer of Half-Life series.
>>
File: let it go.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
let it go.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>320813365
>>
>>320815393
Oh i thought he left valve but it was Ted Backman and Kelly Bailey

Kelly is back though
>>
>>320813365
let's be honest

it'll be shit

and have a shit multiplayer mode filled with memetransactions
>>
>Thinking HL3 could possibly live up to hype at this point

It's gunna be shit
>>
>>320815808
You keep thinking that if it helps you sleep at night
>>
>>320813365
>Released without Multiplayer
Everyone says it's shit without it
>Released with Multiplayer
Everyone says Single Player sucks because they focused on Multiplayer

Serious, if we want HL3 we will need to stop this stupid fucking game culture of casual fuck wits who don't know a damn thing about game development talking shit constantly.

>God damn I want HL3.
>>
HL2 was revolutionary with its physics engine, yes it had been done before, but they did it right. i guess they want to wait for the next big thing, and make it good and solid, and not just gimmicky
>>
File: Gabe hard at work on HL3.gif (438 KB, 358x229) Image search: [Google]
Gabe hard at work on HL3.gif
438 KB, 358x229
Here's hoping it's not just another Duke Nukem Forever, when/if it does come out.
>>
>>320813365

You're fucking stupid OP, you call it every 6 months for 10 years... It doesn't exist and never has and most likely never will, only chance of it coming out is in 20 years after all the Half Life HD remakes, maybe the Black Mesa guys will be hired to make it and they take another 10 years to finish it.
>>
HL3 isn't going to be announced anytime soon. On one hand Valve wants to do something special with the game - have something on the level of physics, the gravity gun, and the portal gun. On the other hand, the action FPS genre is completely saturated, seeing as HL3 is their baby they won't want to release it while the genre is so worn out.

I fully expect L4D3 and Portal 3 before Half-life 3 sees the light of day, perhaps even Source 3.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.