[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, why should I be mad if her character is truly just "Cloud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
So, why should I be mad if her character is truly just "Cloud with tits"?

Maybe I like my female protagonists the same way I like my Toblerone
>>
Toblerones aren't flat
>>
>>320809891
She has decent legs at least
>>
>>320809956
As long as a woman isn't a landwhale or a skeleton, it's not hard to have decent legs.
>>
>>320809807
Lightning's hairy sweaty armpits!
>>
>>320810034
Doesn't make them any less attractive

yeah, I'd fuck Lightning
>>
HURTS MY HANDS
>>
>>320810441
you'd probably fuck a tree if it wore a bra
>>
>>320810441
is there anyone here who hasn't masturbated to lightening?
>>
>>320810596
I actually haven't, purely because I never card for her or FF in general until recently.

Unrelated, but I wonder is there's anyone who hasn't whacked it to May from Pokemon
>>
She's not like Cloud at all. Cloud was a vagabond who cared very little about anything. Lightning, I don't know what she was. She had a temper and she hated everybody.
>>
The only games I've played in this series are 5 and 13.

What the hell happened to make the series goes from open exploration and class system to walking and pressing X button simulator?
>>
>>320809807
Nobody actually hates Lightning as a character. At worst she is bland. The pile was Toriyama's obsessive waifuism over her.
>>
>>320810959
>Toriyama's obsessive waifuism over her
What exactly did this include?
>>
>>320811045
The stage show presentations where he likened the ways he liked her to all the ways a rose can be lovely and the interview idea that she was always watching over them. Combined with LR's ending and the association France has had in Japanese popular culture (to the extent that encountering the reality of France has its own syndrome for Japanese patients) and the waifuism becomes too thick to ignore peacefully.
>>
>>320810927
Lots of things happened, but there's no logical progression to be felt within the actual series since every FF is vastly different from one another, with a few exceptions of course. Some people will tell you it was the merger with Enix, others will tell you that it was because of Sakaguchi (the creator of the franchise) leaving and taking a some of the people who originally worked on the games, but the truth is, every FF is directed by a different director, with only one or two of them having directed more than one mainline game. The director of FFXIII is the same guy responsible for X, which happens to share many things common with it, linearity included.

Honestly though I'd say the decline of the series in general is due to a combination of all of the above.
>>
>>320810830
Cloud had ingrained issues about his identity with the fact that he couldn't be the person he wanted to be, being a soldier, and thus was inexpressive of everything.

Lighting is just that, a jaded soldier. She's stubborn and has a bad temper.
>>
>>320809807
Because Cloud with tits doesn´t mean that she has his personality and mammaries, but that, like cloud, she has no personality AT ALL, and tits, however small, which is a bad thing for a series of games that pride themselves on characterization, and really, only have that to show.
>>
>>320810927
Well anon you played one of the best and one of the worst, respectively. However if you're looking for open exploration and a class system I highly recommend emulating FFXII Zodiac Job System, it's fucking amazing.
>>
File: 1448833799953.png (240 KB, 935x720) Image search: [Google]
1448833799953.png
240 KB, 935x720
>>320811802
>cloud
>no personality

You have to be 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>320812085
FFXII is garbage m8.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.