[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Number 1 realizable character So who was number 1 altogether?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Bayo.png (454 KB, 567x499) Image search: [Google]
Bayo.png
454 KB, 567x499
>Number 1 realizable character
So who was number 1 altogether?
>>
Goku.
>>
Nothing released, but it was likely either Shrek, Goku or K. Rool.
If it was Shrek or Goku, they just laughed their asses off and threw the votes in the trash bin.
If it was K. Rool, they likely contacted microsoft, who owns rare who owns K. Rool and they said "fuck off".
>>
Ridley
>>
>>320803625
That's because Microsoft wants Banjo in.
>>
File: hooked.jpg (87 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
hooked.jpg
87 KB, 400x300
>>320803625
>rare who owns K. Rool
stop this meme
>>
>>320803437

It was probably another 3rd Party character. I'm guessing it was Snake.

The ballot on the US side probably went a little like

>Snake
>Non-Vidya Character
>Bayonetta
>King K. Rool
>Wolf

Bayonetta winning the Europe vote probably spoke Volumes as well, even if there was a chance of her getting beat by K. Rool or Wolf.

I'm 100% sure that she won solely on the fact that she was #1 in a whole region and 3-4th in US.
>>
>>320803437
Probably one Sakurai already eliminated because he made them into a Mii Costume. Despite Mario, Falcon, Zelda etc having Mii Costumes too, no, in this case it made them unusable.

I'm not bitter about Bayo per se, but it sucks that Sakurai added six characters he wanted and then put his thumb on the scale for the fans' only pick.
>>
>>320803625
K. Rool got a mii costume though
>>
Wolf or K. Rool.
>>
>>320803625

>Microsoft owns King K. Rool

No, faggot. Stop trying to meme so hard.
>>
>>320804202
K. Rool was just a vocal minority, get over yourself faggot.
>>
Probably a character that they could not get the rights to, a character not even in a video game, a character that is a Mii costume but everyones that those were highly requested characters that people wanted in Smash to begin with (Geno, King Cruel), a creature that walks on 4 legs that isn't Pikachu's height, something too big, someone too obscure even for Sakurai (fuck duck hunt) or someone Sakurai couldn't think of a moveset for.
>>
>>320804457
Didn't vote for K. Rool in the first place.
>>
They said she was "top 5" total. That means there were probably 4 characters ahead of her. I'd say those characters were

>Snake
because you need somebody to fail on the "negotiable" part
>Ice Climbers
because you need somebody to fail on the "realizable" part
>Wolf
because he was constantly in first place in the online polls; so much so we just assumed he was a shoo in

no idea who #3 is though
>>
>>320803437
I'm so happy that bayo won and that sora lost.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.