[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the last game that held your attention for 10+ hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
What's the last game that held your attention for 10+ hours plus, you just HAD to beat it because if not you'd just be thinking about it all night.

I'm in between like 5 games right now and I can't focus on any. Need something that will hook me like the best bait ever posted.
>>
>>320793502
Tales of Graces
>>
to be honest it was FFXIV, when Heavensward dropped
>>
>>320793502
Bloodborne
>>
Rune Factory 4 about 2-3 weeks ago. Spent all of a Sunday playing it in bed and it's been a while I played a game that wasn't Smash Bros. for that long.
>>
>>320794771
I hear it's a slog at some parts though.
>>
Right now I'm hooked on Sims 4
>>
The uncharted series, namely the first one right now.
>>
>>320793502
Max Paynes 1/2
>>
>>320795185
must be a life crisis of sorts
>>
File: Tearaway Unfolded.jpg (307 KB, 1209x1500) Image search: [Google]
Tearaway Unfolded.jpg
307 KB, 1209x1500
>>
Currently tales of xillia
>>
Xcom UFO defense, I've been hooked on it for the past 3 days now it's fun as fuck.
>>
>>320796776
Only life crisis here is your insecurity.
>>
Fire Emblem the Sacred Stones
>>
File: yume.jpg (891 KB, 1780x1352) Image search: [Google]
yume.jpg
891 KB, 1780x1352
Yume Nikki, shit was fascinating.
>>
>>320798343
I've always wanted to play that, but I'm a huge bitch, is it scary at all?
>>
>>320799153
I found it unnerving as hell, there's like 2-3 things that could be considered jumpscares, but you need to know about them to find them, unless you are super unlucky. Go play it.
>>
>>320798343
What a treat of a game..
>>
The Old Hunters, I was having trouble with Ludwig and I figured I'd take a break once I beat him. But when I finally did beat him I was so amped up I just did the rest of the DLC.
>>
Tired Gamer reporting in

GTA5

But i know im going to be clocking in those real nigga hours on SF5 and Tekken 7
>>
>>320795847
>Uncharted 1

I beat that shit in literally 8 hours on the hardest difficulty first playthrough
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.