[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WIPEOUT THREAD FAVORITE TEAMS FAVORITE TRACKS GO personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: race the auricom way.jpg (436 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
race the auricom way.jpg
436 KB, 1920x1080
WIPEOUT THREAD

FAVORITE TEAMS
FAVORITE TRACKS

GO

personally I like Feisar and ive recently started to like auricom fury. i need to give goteki a chance

also is it just be being absent for ages or is everybody online on HD a fucking elder god at the game now
>>
File: icaras (2).jpg (410 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
icaras (2).jpg
410 KB, 1920x1080
>insert something about flying high
>>
File: wohd_20110323_201033.jpg (352 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wohd_20110323_201033.jpg
352 KB, 1920x1080
have a feisar ship
>>
File: ICARAS.jpg (313 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ICARAS.jpg
313 KB, 1920x1080
and an icaras
>>
>get a plat skin
>no one else uses a plat skin so i cant get that gay trophy

th-thanks
>>
File: [Laughter Stops].jpg (27 KB, 313x254) Image search: [Google]
[Laughter Stops].jpg
27 KB, 313x254
>>320789206
>have to play with 7 other people who all have the skin
Why?
Assegai a best
>>
man I was legitimately disappointed when I beat the final stages of 2048 because its so much fun playing Wipeout again
I only have like 3/5 the ships unlocked though somehow
>>
What did /v/ think of 2048's take on how its ship system work?

I personally thought most of the Fighter ships were useless but man those prototypes are fucking fun to use
>>
wipeout has always and always will be a slow bloated racer
>>
>>320789825
just like your mom
>>
Is a ps vita emulator likely to ever happen? Because if so, that would be one method of playing wipeout HD fury on PC. In a way. Sort of.
>>
>>320789887
HD Fury is on Vita?
>>
Just bought a Vita today. 2048 worth?
>>
>>320789962
Yeah, it was a DLC for 2048 or something, I dunno. Dont have a vita myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQrnp9a4SWE
>>
the only online trophie i need. too lazy for a get together. Need an update to name lobbies, e.g. "Bling Brigade races only!"

Otherwise I'll just wait till sony announce they're shutting down the servers and people start rushing to boost the trophie.

And just fucking rerelease the game on ps4 alreadyu
>>
>>320790043
that's weird, I thought it was PS4 exclusive
>>
>>320790198
You mean ps3 exclusive?

Wipeout Pulse was a psp game but they also ported it to ps2 in 2009 for some reason. Its been stranger.
>>
>>320789724
Some require you to get a higher rank, and multiplayer has a ton of mini-challenges for experience. Around the late 20's you will start unlocking the A+ challenges for each track, one for each level.

You unlock prototype challenges at levels

>10 - Feisar "I'm the only viable ship on my team"
>20 - Auricom "move the fuck out of my way"
>26 - AG Systems "paper plane"
>30 - Qirex "muh regen cannon"
>50 - Pir-hana "whats steering?"

>>320789962
2048 has playable HD/Fury campaigns as well as crossplay, it's still going at around ~30 FPS and still uses 2048's soundtrack. It's crossbuy, so you own it if you have the digital PS3 version and vice-versa.

>>320790020
Yes. You may want to look into Wipeout Zone or something to get people to play with if you want to play online.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.