[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post your sensible mod wishlist for fallout 4. Also post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: fas.jpg (330 KB, 1408x780) Image search: [Google]
fas.jpg
330 KB, 1408x780
ITT: post your sensible mod wishlist for fallout 4.

Also post your interesting early game stories.
>be 7 hours into game
>find by mere chances a big daddy right before fight with Kellog
>kill him with 1 shot
>was only level 7
>>
>>320787661
>big daddy
>level 7
>fight kellog

Oh nigga you retarded. I want a mod that lets me end the game without fucking over everyone
>>
>>320787661
1. Gunner and Raider factions
2. The ability to eradicate the last of the Minutemen (Preston and that old lady, mostly...) and destroy/raid their stash at the Castle

That's pretty much it.
>>
>>320787845
what's wrong with being level 7 when you fight him?
>>
>>320787845
i found this comment on youtube. Is this in line with what you're trying to say?

What level were you, because I faced him when I was only level 14, so no wonder he was so tough. I did use the institute rifle in the end but it was pretty useless unfortunately, it barely touched his health, even with criticals. I shouldnt have faced him so early in the game. I;m level 58 now so he would be a piece of cake for me! Queen Mirelurks are down with 6 shots from my 10mm pistol. I think it highly depends on level and perks.
>>
Multiple radio stations
Unique ammos for the broadsider
Heated spike mod for the railway rifle
Increased boundaries for some settlements
The quest on the search for a mister gutsy model that you can switch codsworths AI into
>>
Is there a NV like survival mode mod yet?
>>
Try not playing on easy. I started on hard and routinely got my shit rocked in the beginning
>>
File: 2015-12-19_00002.jpg (117 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-19_00002.jpg
117 KB, 1600x900
A mod that makes settlements useful!

Oh, and maybe a mod that adds choice into the game, or consequences, or weapons, or an interesting story, or maybe likeable characters!
>>
File: K.jpg (92 KB, 1355x757) Image search: [Google]
K.jpg
92 KB, 1355x757
Inevitable Krystal Mod
>>
>>320789107
Why don't you cry some more you piece of shit
>>
I'd like something along the lines of that Rust mod for New Vegas, which remakes the game area, taking out all the story, in order to focus on a difficult survival sim. F4 can be modded to have some very interesting mechanics, but the story was written by Bethesda, meaning the game will only benefit from its removal.
>>
>>320788889
i haven't changed any difficulties, but having said that I'm quite good.
>>
>>320788889
I started on Hard and used a pistol for 90% of the game without difficulty. Survival is slightly harder but you can still play half assed if you use a stimpak before you engage enemies instead of healing afterwards.
>>
>>320789279
Why don't you make a thread about an actual Fallout.
>>
>>320789301
You'd have to be literally retarded to be bad on normal or lower.
>>320789369
For a first play through of the game I don't believe this. If you just leveled the perks for damage with pistols and crits, it'd probably do fine. But the lack of chems and ammo at the beginning makes it difficult to believe.
>>
>>320790031
The 10mm is the only thing I ever used so I would say it sounds reasonable, with an ammo crafting mod.
>>
More base weapons
Ammo crafting
More melee mods

Maybe a burst-fire rifle or mod would be cool.
>>
>>320790031
The 10mm is hilariously overpowered on it's own. To be fair though, I did find a two shot version later on, but even that railroad one is a beast. And fuck off with this "ammo is scarce meme", you get shitloads of that pipe shit which sells at 1:1 you can always buy anything you need.
I haven't once used chems in FO3, NV or 4. Unless stimpaks or radaway count, I always sell em for more caps.
>>
>>320790413
2/3 of those are fixed with mods.
Look on nexus you peasant
>>
>>320790608
I'm sorry, I misread. I thought this was a "what should have been in fallout 4 to start with" thread
>>
>>320787926
The fact that there was no gunner faction is outright fucking criminal.

That fucking junk stash at their fort would have made a beautiful settlement.
>>
>>320790548
The 10mm fully modded is a fat sack of shit. Ammo is scarce is the beginning, so much so I usually use a melee weapon for the first few levels , and still keep it around a while after that. And I really doubt .38 rounds sell for fuck all, and ammo is expensive in 4. For my first ten levels at least I used food as my primary healing source because I was trying to bulk my supply of stimpaks. 30 stimpaks doesn't last long on hard.
>I think you're full of shit
>>
File: 1450104932307.png (118 KB, 327x333) Image search: [Google]
1450104932307.png
118 KB, 327x333
>>320790548
>not hearing the satisfying yells after taking a physco

FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKIIIINNNGGGGG KIIIIILLLLL
>>
>>320790968
>If I say a weapon is bad, it is!
Conversely, I say it's good so it is! I think you weren't looking around enough anon or picking up enough shit. I was shocked a bit when I noticed stimpaks (and other healing items) don't instantly restore, but to say this game has any level of difficulty outside of purposely walking to overlevelled enemies is bogus. I did this on my second playthrough and having a vats build turns it into even more of a joke.
>>
>>320790968
Hey buddy, build water purifiers in sanctuary then swim in caps. I'm playing survival and I have a free 1000 caps every 24 hours or so, more if I sleep through a day.
>>
>>320791094
I got enough of that watching my friends play. I did use every drug I had to kill my son though.
>>
>>320787926
Now that's what I call edgy.
>>
>>320791394
Not that guy, but you really never had the urge to kill Preston for dumping missions on you? Not even to kill that bitch who keeps shit talking you even if Sanctuary is a thriving community?
>>
Why the fuck can't you make vaults settlements?
>>
>>320791272
What a load of shit. The game has several difficult parts I've encountered, with enemies that aren't overleveled. And no shit a specific shooter build would make shooting things more effective.
>>320791290
I haven't built in Sanctuary. Do shops and the whatnot like that auto deposit into your inventory, or is there somewhere you have to collect them?
>>
>>320792896
>I'm shit so everyone is
Get off it man. It's not a bad thing to have a difficult time anon, just don't pretend everyone experienced the same thing.
>>
>>320792328
Because that would make too much sense.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.