[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how do I turn this depressed little girl into an evil tyrant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 16_Evil_Elodie.png (258 KB, 303x488) Image search: [Google]
16_Evil_Elodie.png
258 KB, 303x488
So how do I turn this depressed little girl into an evil tyrant?
>>
File: lvl99brd.jpg (12 KB, 272x124) Image search: [Google]
lvl99brd.jpg
12 KB, 272x124
>>320767891
>Not soothing the tides of war with nothing more than musical prowess.
>>
File: 1400624878298.jpg (136 KB, 582x563) Image search: [Google]
1400624878298.jpg
136 KB, 582x563
it's a doggy dog world out there
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 960x960
>>320767891
I almost hate to agree with fish sticks, but where's the actual game? Is it just hope that you choose correctly, day after day, and then you see what happens? Where is the fun?
>>
>>320767891
Whenever you're given a chance to execute someone, do it
The game has a hidden cruelty stat. If it's high enough it lets you do some fucked up things in the endgame
>>
Why the fuck do people complain about the chocolate? Literally every time I've gotten there something in my build helped me out.

Then again, I haven't tried to do any stupid build to see what happens. I made Lumens a thing again and quit.
>>
wut gaeeeeem
>>
>>320767891

Die a bunch of times to bullshit chocolates/arrows/suitor swords trying to 9lay nice, then go full out magical girl KGB tyrant and make those fucking peasants rue the day.
>>
Lets get this started
>visual novels
>games
loving, every, laugh
>>
>>320769552
Long Live the Queen
>>
This game is so fucking slow and painfully boring, jesus christ.
>>
>>320769149
All you do is pick which stats to level up and make decisions about how to run your kingdom. My friend once summed it up as "Bet ya didn't see that coming huh? get fucked" the game

Pro tip level up your court manners and knowledge of war. Those are easily the most important things in the game.
>>
>>320767891 (OP) #
If you're angry and go hunting you torture animals, which increases the hidden cruelty stat. Also be a bitch to your maid.
>>
File: image.jpg (745 KB, 1442x1614) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
745 KB, 1442x1614
>>320770331
"Didn't see that coming" is my main gripe though. Any game that relies on RNG or stat checks should let the player fail quickly and improve.

This is Fire Emblem level faggotry, maybe even worse.
>>
File: Long_Live_The_Queen_Artwork_02.jpg (604 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Long_Live_The_Queen_Artwork_02.jpg
604 KB, 1920x1080
>>320769585
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.