[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/ just started play BloodBorne again for the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: .jpg (200 KB, 760x380) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
200 KB, 760x380
Hey /v/ just started play BloodBorne again for the first time in awhile. This game is fucking brutal When I stopped playing I just beat the Vicar so I was able to access the dlc right away but I am getting fucking curb stomped.
Here are my stats
>Vit:23
>Stm:11
>BT:11
>Str:10
>Skill:9
>Arc:14
>Main Weapon: Hunters Axe+6
I am pretty stern about never using white phantoms the most I have done is be summoned myself but the host always dies before we get to the boss. I got some item called eye pendant from a flaming version of the vicar and I'm not sure what to do next since everything kills me. What should I do guys?
>>
File: .jpg (77 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
77 KB, 600x337
Please help guys I know a lot of you are really good at this game. I really want to play as this abomination I know I'm under leveled since it's how I usually play but is it even possible to beat the dlc like this?
>>
File: .jpg (107 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
107 KB, 640x360
It would just be so cool to play the rest of the game as a squid man.
>>
>>320766243
>>320766608
the DLC is generally geared for characters who are around 60+ in level.
It's suggested to have at least a +6 like you have, but +9 with some good gems would be ideal.

In the DLC you want to find and follow the River of Blood, but I'd suggest you play through the main game a little more, explore around the Cathedral where you fought Amelia.
>>
File: tumblr_nyj8g62Mu81tt3wuco1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyj8g62Mu81tt3wuco1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x278
A good level to do the DLC is 80 upwards. It really is post Mergo Wet Nurse
>>
>>320767346
>>320767463
Thanks so basically get a bit stronger then? Because I'm like level 23 I was skilling it before but I'm so rusty now I'm regretting spending blood on dumb shit like clothes.
Wow this game has some freaky as fuck bosses glad I waited for the dlc to come out before doing a full run. These new weapons seem really fun.
>>
File: .jpg (177 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
177 KB, 1920x1080
>>320767892
forgot pic
>>
So, like DS 1. The dlc has a bit of a power creep, You might need to pump Str, Vit, and maybe some Stm (I say maybe because it scales the worst by far). If you haven't already, go to hemwick, be the boss, get the Run workshop tool, and put some runes on your character. Runes are basically rings from the older games and can give you some boosts (Like more defense, Health, and stm, and stm regen). Next, if you haven't already, go to the Tomb of Oedon and get find the blood gem workshop tool. As much as I (and others for that matter) dislike it, gems are a considerable part of character progression, arguably more so then runes. And the reason for that is that they boost the weapons even more then raw upgrades. To the point where a +6 weapon without gems is considerably worse then one with runes. As for finding runes, the dlc has done a decent enough job at giving you fine to good runes, but the other way is to dive into chalice dungeons, which is another thing entirely and not really necessary anymore because the dlc is fine for rune farming.

Hope this helped.
>>
File: .png (512 KB, 666x605) Image search: [Google]
.png
512 KB, 666x605
>>320768026
Thank there is a lot I did not do I knew about gems but not runes. It's nice to get advice like this I think since if I just looked at the wiki it may break the game. I gotta say this new beast mode looks cool as hell too.
>>
i just beat the second boss and now i'm at the lamp near the place where i was imprisoned. should i get the DLC now?
>>
>>320769818
You won't be able to get in until you beat the boss at the grand cathedral
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.