[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isnt there more talk about project reality here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
Why isnt there more talk about project reality here?
>>
Cause Squad is better
>>
Most of /v/ is too young now and Bad Company 2 was probably their first Battlefield game
>>
>>320760457
it's a game for armchair generals who wish they could be in the military without having to go through bootcamp
>>
>>320760756
Have you ever actually played the game? I've rarely seen that type in my years of playing the mod.
>>
>>320760756
>hurr why don't you just join the army

well memed
>>
>>320760756
For the most part, dead on.

It really annoys me that most Military sim games are full of actual wannabe generals

Consider Realism servers on Arma, I can understand being able to talk clearly on the mic and giving coordinates, requesting fire support etc etc. But the amount of full retard tryhard dickheads was unreal

>be in ACE server in Arma
>go in rifleman slot
>quiet whole game, just do what I'm told
>start getting shot at from the enemy team ina building
>turn on mic
>"hey I think we'll need the machine gun over here"
>few seconds later: Kicked from Server
>reason: "called Mk48 GPMG "machine gun"
>Machine gun is literally part of the name of the weapon

If a frat college pussy Lt disciplined people for that irl, he'd get beaten the shit out of after lights out, so why pull that shit in a game?
>>
>>320761415
you're pretty much full of shit. or just play on shit servers
>>
Because Insurgency and Squad are shilled way too often too hard
>>
>>320761763
you really think I would just do that?

come on the world wide web and tell fibs?
>>
>>320761415
Should've learned the proper military identification for that firearm, boot. Now drop and give me one hundred, and then it's latrine duty for you, bitch.
>>
Cause it was shit if you weren't friends with admins or "elite". No one would allow you to do anything on server so no tank/heli/vehicles for you. Just some shit infantry.
>>
>>320762168
just like real life
>>
>>320762280
Yeah, real life sucks too. I don't need a simulator for it.
>>
>>320761923
Insurgency hardly even has threads.
They all die 10 posts in.
It's a good game but threads just don't really last.
>>
>>320761415
>kicked for calling an MG an MG

Literally autism, you must've found the WORST ACE server in existence. 173rd was top tier, but now they only do A3 stuff so fuck em.
>>
The people who play PR are cancer. The community is worse than DOTA/LOL.

>no one listens to the CO
>it's always the same people using the same assets
>always locked squads for 'mai friends'
>it's just like bf4 where most don't even try to work with other players or toward the objective
>usually end up with a lot of the assets in 1-2 squads who kill everything or attempt to and die trying

Various other things i'm not going to bother typing up.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.