[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's next for the true A-Team? It's obvious that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: a-team.png (38 KB, 270x209) Image search: [Google]
a-team.png
38 KB, 270x209
So what's next for the true A-Team?

It's obvious that Dark Souls 3 is just a cash grab side project aimed at plebs who are too poor to afford a PS4 that Miyazaki shit out on his free time while he was working on Bloodborne.
>>
>For people who can't afford a PS 4
>But can afford the equally expensive XB 1
>>
Demon's Souls 2.
>>
>>320746443
>too poor to afford a PS4
Wait, wasn't the argument for consoles always that they are an affordable and easy way for people to play modern games and the stereotypical PC guy was some douchebag with a $20,000 desktop? Did the memes switch recently?
>>
>>320747092
Please. Sonyponys will always flip flop around to make their shitty underpowered console appear the best.
>>
Bloodborne 2
>>
They are making a first person dungeon crawler spiritual seccessor to Kings Field exclusive to PS4 called "The Lost Child"
>>
>>320747092
Cost justification. Consoles are cheaper to buy and recent releases are the same price now for MSRP. When it comes to new release sales, typically console games have better deals (Like GCU + $10 gift card sort of stuff).

But if you want cheap indie games, PC gaming absolutely.
>>
File: zHPXkf7.gif (2 MB, 300x203) Image search: [Google]
zHPXkf7.gif
2 MB, 300x203
>>320746815

Are you implying that Dark Souls 3 is only on Xbox one or something?
>>
>>320747528
No.
>>
>>320746443
Patapon 4
>>
Kancolle
>>
>>320747963

Then what was the point of your shitty post, because that is what you're implying.
>>
File: 7995_front.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
7995_front.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
>>320746443
From pls

and apply lessons learned from Souls, AC, and Bloodborne
>>
do for armored core what demons souls did for king's field
>>
>>320748229
OP was implaying that people will buy DaS 3 because they can't afford a PS 4 to play Bloodborne.

Yet DaS 3 is on the Xbone and it costs the same as a PS 4. Yes I know DaS 3 is also on the PS 4 and Windows but that wasn't the point I was trying to make.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.