[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What you doing in Halo 5?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Halo 5.png (133 KB, 275x350) Image search: [Google]
Halo 5.png
133 KB, 275x350
What you doing in Halo 5?
>>
>>320738162
letting it collect dust.
>>
>>320738325
forge just came out
>>
>>320738162
Scripting moving objects for a obstacle course
>>
>>320738430
forge came out 8 years ago, nobody plays halo anymore lol
>>
>>320738470
Will the obstacle course include a phaeton part? Stuck in a room, and the only way to get up is to use the phaeton, jump out of it, and land on the small platform.
>>
>>320738596
Maybe, currently im making a room full of the floating pig toys that come out form the wall and you have to dodge them via thrust
>>
>>320738862
thrust was in halo 4 woohooo
>>
>>320738862
do the pigs blow up?
>>
>>320738994
The physics are possible to weld fusion coils and make them invisible so yeah they could, currently I shrunk down death barriers and attached them to the props via a phasing trick
>>
>>320739181
That's pro forging man. You should remake a Halo CE map.
>>
>>320739438
made two ce maps already, infinity and ice fields

need to be finalized and published
>>
>>320739676
I'd like to play those. How do you find peoples maps? You need their gamertag? Those are 2 of my favorite CE maps.
>>
>>320739790
its like the master chief collection, follow the persons gt and then you can look through their file share. I'll post mine later in /hg/ so be on the lookout
>>
>>320739916
k, I'll look out for it
>>
>>320738593
ppl still play bro
>>
>>320738162
Nothing. The game is the worst halo game released. Returned it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.