[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GENKAI WO KOERU >GENKAI WO KOERU GENKAI WO KOERU >GENKAI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: sb_cloud_joins-1200x675.jpg (122 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
sb_cloud_joins-1200x675.jpg
122 KB, 1200x675
GENKAI WO KOERU
>GENKAI WO KOERU
GENKAI WO KOERU
>GENKAI WO KOERU
GENKAI WO KOERU
>GENKAI WO KOERU
GENKAI WO KOERU
>GENKAI WO KOERU
GENKAI WO KOERU
>GENKAI WO KOERU
GENKAI WO KOERU
>GENKAI WO KOERU
GENKAI WO KOERU
>GENKAI WO KOERU
>>
Bug brother is now big sister!
>>
People say he has shit recovery, if anything it feels "average" like Mario.
>>
>>320722357
Not Interested.
>>
>>320722925
Mario has neutral b to fuck over ledge guards and the cape to float a bit

if it werent for limit break it would be worse than little mac
>>
>>320722731
EVEN BETTER
>>
>>320723809
There's no worse recovery than LM's. At leas this one goes higher and has a slight horizontal push, even in helpless.
>>
>>320722357
I wish he didn't talk when you do that pose. I want to spam it but I don't want to keep hearing his voice clip

I like when he says "I'm breaking my limits" though
>>
>>320725567
HOOOO
HOOOO
HOOOO
>>
File: (you).jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>320723809
>if it werent for limit break it would be worse than little mac
>>
>>320724579
Cloud's recovery is bad but he can hurt you so bad on stage that for every stock you manage to get kicking him offstage, he comes back and suddenly you're at 70 and he's Up-air juggling you with this massive lasting hitbox of a sword that does a ton of damage and can hit you even if you are falling past him.
>>
File: 0980896876478.jpg (58 KB, 556x564) Image search: [Google]
0980896876478.jpg
58 KB, 556x564
>MFW I land that clutch Finishing Touch that kills at 52% while I was at 136%
>>
元気を変える
>>
>>320724579
Mac has a lateral recovery. It's shit but it's better than Cloud who can't recover laterally.

Cloud doesn't have the worst but it is the easiest to gimp because atleast Mac has a counter to get him back on stage, Cloud has nothing for his shit
>>
>>320725940
Cloud players on For Glory are faggots about Limit Breaks, they just charge to get Finishing Touch and then whack you three times and roll around constantly until they have an opening to FT you.
>>
>>320726225
Everyone on for glory is a faggot. You are too.
>>
>>320722357
I swear when it comes to raw strength of the characters, Ike is just a snowball while Cloud is an avalanche
>>
Is Cloud good if I'm already used to Mac's abysmal recovery
>>
>>320727179
He is the most fun character in the game, just in my opinion. Everyone else feels sluggish in comparison.
>>
Literally just got him. Even though I'm a filthy casual[/spolier]
>>
his slide is godly

>>320726195
I guess I feel like I don't need my horizontal recovery due to Cloud's decent jump unlike LM's.
>>
>>320727179
Solid mid.
>>
>>320723809
his regular jump covers more horizontal distance than mac's side b and you can go fairly low with his normal up b, anyone saying he has worse recovery than little mac is retarted
>>
>>320724002
THEY´RE HUGE!!!
>>
>>320731186
ARE THOSE THE WARRIORS FROM THE OUTER REALM?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.