[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Banished is released in an unfinished state >Devs nev
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: space ban.png (591 KB, 600x709) Image search: [Google]
space ban.png
591 KB, 600x709
>Banished is released in an unfinished state
>Devs never finish the game and tell people to go mod it if they want more

WOW 10/10 GOTY COMFY GAME THIS GAME IS DANK AS HELL

>Space-Base-DF9 is released in an unfinished state
>Devs never finish the game and tell people to go mod it if they want more

WOW FUCK YOU TIM SCHAFER YOU RUINED VIDEO GAMES AND MY LIFE FOREVER *MIDDLE FINGERS RAISED* (This is how people that hate Tim Schafer actually sound. So support his game: https://www.fig.co/campaigns/psychonauts-2)

Why is this allowed?
>>
File: page1of2.jpg (333 KB, 455x2254) Image search: [Google]
page1of2.jpg
333 KB, 455x2254
>>320717427
>autism
>>
they both suck banished has no gameplay challenge past the first winter
>>
>>320717427
First of all, Banished is 1 guy with literally no history in the industry, Spacebase DF-9 is an entire fucking studio. Time Schafer's Studio. so given the massive different its obvious people will have different expectations.

Second, despite the different level of expectations, Banished is still leagues ahead of DF-9 which is complete and utter shit.

Third, whoever says Banished is a 10/10 GOTY is a retard.
>>
>>320717659
Jesus
>>
Thanks dude, you reminded me that I had to filter this kind of thread as well. Don't change your wording too much eh me mate?
>>
File: 1300766916114.jpg (96 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1300766916114.jpg
96 KB, 640x480
>Banished
>Devs never finish the game
>Devs
At least get yours facts right, you dumbfuck
>>
>>320717659
Why?, No, seriously OP, why? It's crappy even as bait.
>>
Relevant games anyone?
>>
So, uh, let's say Banished is on Sale this (going to be disappointing) Steam sale, would it be worth it?
>>
>>320724745
That depends on whether you enjoy it or not doesnt it anon
>>
Tim "ran out of money, Lick my cunny" Schafer cannot be trusted with early access or crowdfunding.
>>
>>320724745
On sale? I think so. Look in to the Colonial mod when you're used to vanilla too, it adds a shitton of stuff.
>>
>>320724745
If you like city builders it will get you at least 5 hours of playtime to conquer most of the challenge. If you enjoy that enough then mods could add at least another few and subsequent playthroughs would possibly add more.

Base your decision on how much that's worth off the minimum time you expect to spent on it for less risk.
>>
>>320724745
Depends on the price, are we talking 10% off to 90% off?

I wouldn't buy it for anything higher than 5$ and even then only because mods pretty much save it.

The game is good, and its an amazing work for a one person, hwever the simple fact is that it has zero replayability. Once you learn how to survive your first winter the game is pretty much over and there isn't any point playing beyond it without mods
>>
>>320725142
Not him, but I'm waiting for the sales to buy comfy city-building strategy games as well.
Should I give higher priority to Anno 2070 and Cities:Skylines?
>>
File: 1450018523245.jpg (87 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1450018523245.jpg
87 KB, 601x601
>>320717427

>Banished
>Indie game developed by ONE GUY, self funded

>Spacebase DF-9
>Developed by a AAA developer, partially funded by greenlight sales

OP is either a troll, a shill, a retard, or a combination of the former.
Place your bets.
>>
>>320725749
based neo
>>
>>320725730
this game looks comfy
>>
>>320725730
Skylines is a definite must, no doubt about it. haven't tried Anno yet so cant really say about it, looks good though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.