[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get to the institute >Suddenly lost any desire to continue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34 KB, 238x293
>Get to the institute
>Suddenly lost any desire to continue playing.
I...I just can't is like I am blocked or something. Shame I was having so much fun killing Vertibirds
>>
You just got to the point where you realise it's not a good game. Takes a long time for some but it'll happen.
>>
Was about the same for me.

The factions are such shit. I don't care about any of them. The only one that even kind of makes sense is the BoS. RR and Institute are both nonsensical as fuck.

I'm tired of hearing people nitpick about the game. All that shit doesn't matter when the most glaring flaw is how pointless the main quest is.
>>
do you even waste bullets on those birds? Whenever I see one it crashes in under a minute.
>>
>>320708346
It's not nitpicking if the game doesn't work. It's a technical mess that is only forgiven because it's fallout for some reason. Most other games have the same kind of technical progress in the first stages of test programming. I can't even believe this was released. It's simply not a finished product. If any other game had these issues there would have been a million patches already.
>>
>>320708521
The main tech issue for me is getting stuttering and fps drops with a 970. Fucking unacceptable.
>>
>>320708472
First time I saw one I was like oh shit, finally, a good satisfying fight.

Before it got to me, raiders took it down with pipe pistols.

Ad Victorium, bruh.
>>
>>320708629

Shadow distance has been murdering fps for everyone, try them on medium.
>>
>>320708732
Will check my settings again. Thanks bro
>>
>>320708629
I got the console version so mine is even shitter. I'm not just talking about glitches though. It just doesn't feel good to play. The way combat works, the way you move, the way the world works. It's all just so severely unpolished. To me Bethesda games feel like some five year old made them in game maker or something.
>>
>>320708732
It's not just that.
They put so much shitty effects on top of one another, without bothering to optimize anything.
In that Corvega factory, you've got steam making shadows, and lights from every direction and it's just shit. Although I can't imagine how they fucked it up so bad, other games don't have that kinda problem. You can be running it on quantum video cards from 2115 it'll still stutter cause the devs are morons.
>>
>>320708521
It's not really a technical mess at all. Did you even play 3, NV, or Skyrim? I haven't had a single crash in Fallout 4 and I'm 80 hours in.

The game is bad for lots of reasons but none of them are technical.
>>
I'm at about the same point and have the same feeling. I kinda want to just plough to any ending and be done with it, but part of me feels like I should go around and do as many other quests as I can before that. But every fucking quest is go here and kill some fucking raiders/supermutants/ghouls and pick up useless fucking item for a reward of 100 caps, so I don't know what I think I'm missing out on. I'm having to google every quest just to make sure it's not a radiant quest because I can't even tell the difference now.
>>
>>320707967
I was having fun, until I min maxed my entire arsenal and could take down anything in the game.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450428323711.jpg (82 KB, 1137x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450428323711.jpg
82 KB, 1137x640
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.