[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you buying the disc release /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Are you buying the disc release /v/?
>>
Nope
>>
Yep
>>
I'm not buying any release.
>>
>>320702612

>a bunch of dudes made a story about lesbians
>they his their perversion so well the sjws ate it up
>all that collateral rule 34

I like this trend. I like it a lot.
>>
>buying movies
>>
Only if it comes with a better ending.
>>
>>320703559
>all that collateral rule 34

the only good thing that came of out for me after watching pewdiepie play through this game.
>>
File: edgy as fuck.jpg (113 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
edgy as fuck.jpg
113 KB, 720x720
I wouldn't even give these hacks my money if it was shoving it down their throat to choke on it.
>>
>>320702612

Wow, you get 32 pages of screenshots from the game AND a fake teenage girls diary as written by a 30-something man? Where can I get this?
>>
>>320703579

This.

Also, I just watched somebody else play it, and there's absolutely no replay value.

You'd think that one of these choose-your-own-adventure vidyas would actually change the story at every choice. I understand that it's hard to make assets for different situations that everybody won't see, but don't try to pretend you're making a difference.
>>
This game is just as boring as you'd imagine a game about a random Oregon white girl with unspectacular time powers would be.
>>
ahahahahahahahahahaha this fucking game is a thing i still cant fucking believe it ahahahahahahahahaha god damnit ahahahahahahahaha and tumblr actually fucking ate it up ahahahahahahaha with the hella teenager dialogue written up by middle aged men ahahahahahahaha max turn me up to 11 holy shit this fucking game
>>
File: 1422976034516.jpg (202 KB, 1276x825) Image search: [Google]
1422976034516.jpg
202 KB, 1276x825
>>320703683

So its only okay when its your stupid Japanese fanservice games? Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>320703783

One is pure, the other is not.
Kill yourself, scum.
>>
File: ௵.jpg (18 KB, 372x260) Image search: [Google]
௵.jpg
18 KB, 372x260
>Diary is released
>It's already full of Max's choices from the game
>Sacrifice Chloe ending becomes canon
The Bro Team videos were one of the only real good things to come from this.
>>
>>320703783
One is pure love the other is SJW pandering.
>>
Yes, I'd like to further support the frenchies so they make Life is Strange 2
>>
I have two pre orders, one for me and one for my trans gf
>>
>>320703895
I believe it's pronounced Chole.
>>
>>320703895
>>Sacrifice Chloe ending becomes canon
Good.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.