[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WoW Legion is bringing back WoD Garrison shit JUST FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ss (2015-12-19 at 07.48.58).jpg (186 KB, 1194x663) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-19 at 07.48.58).jpg
186 KB, 1194x663
>WoW Legion is bringing back WoD Garrison shit

JUST FUCK MY EXPANSION UP
>>
File: 1402497622039.jpg (37 KB, 238x289) Image search: [Google]
1402497622039.jpg
37 KB, 238x289
>Blizzard
>not doubling down on bad ideas
>>
source on this? this better be a fucking joke
>>
>>320703165
ss (2015-12-19 at 07.48.58).jpg
>>
why do they always have cool ideas but the most utterly atrociously boring implementation?

>a fucking weapon-based progression tree!
>its all shit like 1/2/3% crit nodes
>some kind of player housing-like space!
>its a daily hub except some people don't like dailies so lets make dailies an automated facebook game
>improved class fantasy and choice, more talents than ever!
>remove base abilities like Ice Block and make them talents
>>
Wow, what the fuck
>>
and this is where i drop all my interest for this expansion. my fault for having some in the first place.
>>
If that's the case, it's dead to me. It's abundantly clear the WoW team have no idea what they are doing. It's been that way for years, only now is it blatantly obvious to anyone
>>
>>320700948
I knew this was coming the second the expansion was announced and it wasn't an ocean expansion, but instead more nostalgia cash-in like Warlords of Warcraft 1 to an even greater extent. This game is dead, the evil necromancers that populate the development team serve only to raise the dead community and force them to buy more shit every year.
>>
They said something "similar" to Garrison missions would be implemented but you'd be the one actually going out and doing the mission. If they go back on that I'll be pretty disappointed but just use the add-ons that turn it into a couple clicks process, whatever.
>>
>>320704345
>remove base abilities like Ice Block and make them talents
Wasn't Ice Block a talent to start with?
>>
OP Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPpoVzo52rw
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.