[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which would you rather see finished?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: mgs 2 and v.png (161 KB, 368x229) Image search: [Google]
mgs 2 and v.png
161 KB, 368x229
which would you rather see finished?
>>
>>320698736
>MGS2 is unfinished

This better be bait, cuz it worked
>>
>>320698893
I mean, there is genuine content that got cut from the game, like Oldboy and ChinaMan and other stuff

what I'm proposing, is would you rather see that stuff implemented, or MGSV's stuff implemented?
>>
>>320698893
It was just a vr mission so it never happened
>>
>>320698994
MGS2 was good regardless of the cut content, while MGSV was forgettable trash. Obviously we'd rather see MGSV finished.
>>
>>320699187
but MGS2 could be even better, while MGSV would still probably not even be as good as four even with the extra content

the game needs a reworking from the entire ground up
>>
>>320699287
Or the additional content in MGS2's tightly focused game could become watered down and drag. And it'd probably give Rose more lines.

Is that a world you want to live in?
>>
File: Rosemary_MGS2.png (130 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Rosemary_MGS2.png
130 KB, 640x360
>>320699612
rosemary is waifu
>>
>>320698994
All games have content cut

Simply they nonetheless attempt to remain cohesive despite the cuts, by rounding the edges and taping the seams, because it's not like this content was crucial anyway.

TPP had crucial content cut and it's visible as fuck.
>>
>>320698994
I bet you think deleted scenes on a movie DVD means the movie is unfinished. It's the same fucking thing for "cut content" in video games. There is always going to be "cut" content.
>>
>>320700123
it's a fucking hypothetical mate

don't get your tits in a ringer
>>
>>320699187
>>320699287
Underage shitters detected. V is objectively better than 2, even with content blatantly missing.
>>
>>320701534
Not really, but you're allowed to hold that incorrect opinion if you want to.
>>
>>320698736
From a thumbnail perspective, MGS2's original cover makes me think KFC with a gun
>>
MGS2 has a plot that actually matters and better gameplay. So theres that.
>>
>>320698736
MGS2 by a long-shot

Oldboy and Chinaman are worth miles more than a couple of extra missions in Peace Walker 2. It's not even a contest.
>>
>>320698994
There's a difference between things planned in concept that didn't work out and cut content.
>>
>>320699690
People only dislike rose and naomi because they're actual characters that contribute to the development of their games and not cardboard cutouts with a single character trait like every character post-MGS2
>>
>>320698997
That's the plot of the N-Gage one.
>>
>>320698736
Both are garbage.
Only good MGS is 1.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.