[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jade empire thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (235 KB, 256x374) Image search: [Google]
image.png
235 KB, 256x374
Jade empire thread?
>>
>>320690637
Why the FUCK couldn't I play as a Magic dude in that game?! You could play as a Strong guy or a Magic, girl but not the other way around.

Fucking strong-gendered scum
>>
>Bioware will never do a sequel
>If they did it would be awful EA garbage

Life is suffering
>>
>>320690637
>Jade empire thread?

Yes. There exists now a Jade Empire thread in the catalog. Outstanding job, OP.
>>
>>320690957
you could have made one, they had character customization
>>
File: Yaoru.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Yaoru.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
>>320691032
:(

Yaoru was me in digital form.
>>
I got this for free on pc recently. I just got to the village after the crash where there are spirits and was wondering if the game opens up later? with some exploration? because I love the enviroments. Also how long is the game does it have a good amount of hours available? I ended up with the character than looks like Wei Shen
>>
>>320692269
>free
You mean you installed invasive adware/spyware in exchange for it.
>>
>>320692269
Sorry to tell you this Anon but this game is basically a CYOA book. The only real choice you have beside which of your members you keep around you is which you will do first. The forest or the dam? In the end even that hardly change anything beside maybe a single line of dialog.
>>
>>320690637
wow, this reminds me...i never installed it even though i got it on a steam sale for mere shekels a few years ago. i need to get around to finishing my backlog but i'm a wage slave so i can't clock more than 3 hrs a day in games
>>
>>320692408

If you have steam, or any DRM client installed, you really have no right to complain about origin, because they're all the same thing.

even GoG galaxy spies on you.
>>
>>320692408
Origin gave it away for free like a week or so ago

>>320692446
Okay fair enough, though I have enjoyed it so far I mean it is an old game so I wasn't expecting like 'Skryim' levels of exploration or massive game changing choices at all
>>
>>320692592
I thought he was implying I pirated damn I'm idiot but then again I have no idea why someone would complain about Origin unless they use a computer that isn't connected to the internet that was built in the 70's
>>
>>320692710

People complain about origin because theyre ignorant sheep who bandwagon against anything that gives them a hate boner.

Don't get me wrong, them spying on you is an invasion of privacy, but we're moving into an age where you will not be able to do anything on a PC without something spying on you.

Linux is a pipe-dream, and will never catch on.
>>
>>320692876
>
>but we're moving into an age where you will not be able to do anything on a PC without something spying on you.

Only because everyone's just letting it happen
>>
>>320692989

Unfortunately windows has a monopoly on PC OS's essentially.

People arent exactly letting it happen, there's just no good alternatives.
>>
>>320693084
People could refuse to upgrade. Places that sell prebuilt PCs could still give out XP/pre-spyware 7. Game devs could chill for a minute and not be in a hurry to move on to the next directX. It's only happening because the entire tech world is trying to force you to upgrade. Microsoft alone isn't able to do this.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.