[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 2719476-8498450221-origi.jpg (610 KB, 2089x1169) Image search: [Google]
2719476-8498450221-origi.jpg
610 KB, 2089x1169
What went wrong?
>>
Why aren't her fingers on the buttons? She going to have to jump in a second from now. Stupid bitch fuck you
>>
>>320686934
playing booster mode you dumb fuck
the other player is platforming the bitch in the picture is placing the platforms
>>
>>320686934
her friend is controlling mario on another controller
she's just putting in the platforms for her
>>
>>320686934
I'm guessing you haven't played that mode. The one with the gamepad merely creates platforms to help the other players.
>>
>>320686934
You're making it very clear you never played NSMBU.
>>
>>320686821
-Horrible name
-Weak advertising (especially comparing it to the Wii)
-No third party support
-Not as powerful as the Xbone or PS4

just to name a few
>>
the fact that its best games are mostly multiplayer is a double edged sword

one person will buy a Wii U, and then none of his friends will ever consider buying a Wii U, because they just go over to the first person's house to play Wii U with him
>>
>>320686821
NSMBU is actually pretty damn fun. Luigi U is good as well.
>>
>can't turn off the fucking gamepad screen and just use it a normal controller

I use my wii u everyday but goddamn did Nin fuck up everywhere
>>
I like my wii u.
>>
>>320687820
You can still use it as a normal controller, though.
Does having the light from the gamepad bother you?
>>
Shitty marketing and dwindling fanbase
>>
>only exclusives worth trying to emulate
>no paid online
>comfy as fuck game pad
I really like it.
>>
Thinking about buying one for Xenoblade and new Zelda.
>>
>literally talking to a 12 year old today
>"I have a ps3 but I want an Xbox one for christmas!"
>"ps4 is the best console out right now. it looks like real life!"
>>
>>320688019
>Shitty marketing
This, and the stupid gamepad.
>>
Phone gaming and piss poor advertising.

Wii's success was dependent on normies and casual sucking up anything Nintendo could come up with to appeal to their crowd. Eventually normies gravitated to zero-effort zero-though mobile games they can buy on their smartphone for $2 they think is just as fun. On top of that, normies still have no idea what a WiiU actually is and constantly mistake it for an overprice add-on tablet for the old Wii.

Nintendo really needs to fire the person in charge of marketing consoles. Hell, just having different names for half of their shit would do them a world of good.
>>
They wanted to jump back into the red ocean with Microsoft and Sony, and thought they could trick the mass market into buying the system by slapping the Wii brand name on it. They were horribly wrong.
>>
>>320686821
OP look at your own pitcure
>>
>>320688719
I just wanted to see if I could make a post that would immediately generate guaranteed replies.
It was pretty easy. Your board is pretty shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.