[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What videogames do niggas play in 2015? What are some classic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: nba_street_ps2.jpg (116 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
nba_street_ps2.jpg
116 KB, 640x908
What videogames do niggas play in 2015? What are some classic negro games?
Pic related was my jam last decade
>>
The play NBA 2k, Call of duty, and Dragonball Z games
>>
we play the same games as white folk. my favorite game of 2015 was undertale.

get your racist undertones out of here.
>>
>>320684216
I giggled
>>
Fighting games like MVCC, Street Fighter, etc.
Even Smash too. I notice Sonic, Falco, and Cap Falcon attract a lot of niggers for some reason.
>>
>>320684216
Do niggas play Fallout 1/2? Tony Hawk? Zork?
>>
>>320684142
Nigga here, pretty much this, but thats only the entry level "I'm 25 and still wear
Jordans" type niggas. Lotsa niggas are weeaboo as fuck though so you'll catch them with the occasional flavor of the month fighting game or a couple jRPGs
>>
>>320683975
Why not Vol. 2?
>>
>>320685692
I didn't have vol 2. Heard it was tight though.
>>
>>320684574

YO, WHICH NIGGA WANT TO GET BOPPED IN MARVEL

FT10 LETS GO, SCOOPS HAGENDAAZ
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n92zwqG4eE1r7p57j.png (135 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n92zwqG4eE1r7p57j.png
135 KB, 500x411
Nigga reporting in. Most hood niggas just stuck with CoD and Halo, especially Halo. Go to the suburbs and you start meeting pokemon niggas. Lots of niggas had gameboys and stuck with them.

Also, played the shit out of NBA Street when I was 16.
>>
>>320686251
Chill nigga I will give you these hands in Marvel 2 familia. Guile/Captain Commando/Jin nigga what up
>>
>>320686379

BB/Cable/Blackheart nigga, eat these summon infinites put the money on the table before you get merked
>>
>>320686568
>Cable
Nah chill you bringing Cable I'm bringing Psylocke/Magneto/Cammy bruh fuck the frail shit we can tierwhore in these streets nahmsayin
>>
ANY FUCKNIGGAS IN HERE WANNA CATCH THIS W O R K SEE ME IN MELTY BLOOD

SEE
ME
>>
>>320686854
fuck you puneta see me in 3S on fightcade FT5 fo yo blue eyes nigga
>>
>>320686757

bitch I'll bait locke all day, you ain't got shit. coming at me with that whack shit

>>320686854

you want to get mopped up by kohaku? Go Mrs. Clean on that ass, make that dome shinier than the TV you stole
>>
>>320687024
>suburban prince of all fuccbois trynna come at me in muthafuckin marvel 2
see me on 360 bitch, post your gt

And if you duck me then maybe we can play some resident evil 5 together? maybe dark souls 2? scott pilgrim?
>>
>>320687024
>>320686979
i'm actually terrible at fighting games guys i was just having fun pretending to be black.
>>
File: blaxel.jpg (169 KB, 776x622) Image search: [Google]
blaxel.jpg
169 KB, 776x622
There are those quiet niggas that play shit like pokemon and sonic
then theres those loud niggas that play shit like marvel or halo
then theres those between niggas, like those niggas that love Kingdom Hearts. White girls and black dude love KH the most.
>>
>>320687253

>360

PS3 master race :(

Where's PS2 netplay for real, I'd be on that shit all day, or MvC2 Steam.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.