[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Passive Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: EU4worldmap_1360283399-000.jpg (105 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
EU4worldmap_1360283399-000.jpg
105 KB, 610x343
Are there any passive games that are worth playing? Something you can play while watching netflix?
>>
bamp
>>
>>320676578
>eu4
>>>/paradoxplaza/
>>
Stop splitting your attention between media and focus you sperg
>>
>>320678025
no, I want to consume as much as I can.

>>320678005
Looking for something new, and generally its /gsg/.
>>
bomp
>>
>>320676578
Term is fishbowl games.
Aurora.
Alternatively, make your own scenarios in shit like ARMA and other sims with AI
/thread
>>
>>320676578
I find ksp and prison architect passive and comfy.
>>
>>320676578
Wurm Online
There is no other way to play it other than to watch movies and shit while you play otherwise you die of boredom
>>
I guess you can play FTL or dorf fort and just pause them.
>>
I would say something like civ. Try to go for only a few cities, and go for a culture or eco win or something. That way you dont have many things to manage between turns so you dont have to take your eyes off the screen.

I just dont understand why you have to do both at once. Why not watch netflix or play a game that actually interests you?
>>
>>320681954
I was the dedicated miner and blacksmith for a group I played with. I almost murdered myself.
>>
Pretty much any turn based game you degenerate.
>>
>>320676578
as much as i hate fucking saying this, mobile games.

download clash of clans, words with friends, or whatever.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.