[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I get a job as a loremaster?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (106 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
106 KB, 1920x1080
How can I get a job as a loremaster?
>>
work for me on my game
>>
>>320642734

Take something you love and burn it.
>>
What does a Loremaster do?
>>
>Make up a title
>Claim to be the title

You're now a loremaster.
>>
>>320643512
buttfucks the lore like she's a submissive slut who's willing to change her personality at will
>>
>put someone who knows nothing about the lore on the project as loremaster

What the fuck, Zenimax?
>>
>>320644460
He looked the part.
>>
>>320642734
Anyone else notice that his face is all fucked up? His right chin is lower than the left half, and his left eye is lower than his right.
>>
>>320644824
He probably had a stroke, poor old man
>>
File: His Mouth.png (83 KB, 414x137) Image search: [Google]
His Mouth.png
83 KB, 414x137
>>320644824
>thinking this man is real
>>
first, you need a monocle
>>
>>320644824
>>320644921
Shit, now I feel bad for him. Poor guy.
>>
>>320643512
he masters lore
>>
MK should have been loremaster
>>
I'm an actual loremaster. Ask me anything
>>
>>320645846
Todd Howard should have been the Loremaster
>>
I'm guessing it requires some sort of degree in literature and maybe a few books/short stories under your belt.
>>
>>320645846

Kek

>MKfags are THIS delusional
>>
>>320648820
The only worthwhile lore in Scrolls was written by MK. Name good lore that didn't come from Morrowind.
>>
>>320649092

That was from when MK actually worked for Bethesda.

Now he's a delusional fuckwit who makes fanfiction and people believe him because he USED to work at the company.
>>
>>320644824
The chin part is just shadow.

You can see his left jawline, but not his right. Where the shadow starts on his right side is actually the curvature of his fleshy jowel.

>>320649092
That is incorrect. Kirkbride makes his best lore when working with others.
Kurt Kuhlmann and Ken Rolston contributed a fair bit I think.

What I think is Kirkbride's best lore- the Pocket Guide- was written with Kuhlmann IIRC.
>>
>>320642734
>create your own OC world
>world build it
if it impress some producer enjoy your job as loremaster
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.