[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They brought the Kid Icarus Uprising cast together for Bayonetta's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: latest.jpg (267 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
267 KB, 600x849
They brought the Kid Icarus Uprising cast together for Bayonetta's trailer.
That means they recorded Palutena's Temple dialogue for all the DLC characters.
So what do you think Pit, Palu and Viridi have to say about the newcomers?
>>
Is this not interesting?
>>
>>320627184
I'm honestly more curious what Snake would have said.
>>
File: HadesMovesetPool.png (2 MB, 1205x2141) Image search: [Google]
HadesMovesetPool.png
2 MB, 1205x2141
i thought the woman voice was Medusa for sec
>tfw KI is now guaranteed to get 3 more reps for Smash 5
Hades in Smash, here we come!
>>
>>320625125
Viridi wasn't in the trailer
>>
>>320628906
Oh yeah
Just Palutena and Pit/Dark Pit then
>>
>>320625125
>That means they recorded Palutena's Temple dialogue for all the DLC characters.
or, you know, they just recorded lines for the trailer.
>>
>So what do you think Pit, Palu and Viridi have to say about the newcomers?

I don't care because it's not the W101
>>
>>320629097
That'd be an awful waste
And the fact they brought them in knowing that the roster isn't getting expanded anymore, it makes sense to record the flavor dialog for the stage, no?
>>
>>320629209
Sakurai is known for cutting corners and missing opportunities. There's a reason Sakurai put a standard DLC conversation.
>>
>>320625125
>palutena's face
>link's nose
Disgusting.
>>
>>320629209
>it makes sense to record the flavor dialog for the stage, no?
No? Lucina and Robin don't talk while fighting like in the trailer. Roy doesn't comment on anything while fighting. Cloud doesn't mention how he's surprised to be there. Ryu doesn't say "So this is Smash, mh?" in the game. None of the dialogue in Palutena's trailer is in the game.
>>
>>320629816
Well i have no idea what cloud is saying in general.
>>
>>320629816
What do trailers have to do with anything? This is about the secret convos in Palutena's Temple.
>>
>>320630167
>What do trailers have to do with anything?
That the dialogues you hear in the trailers are trailer only.
>>
>>320630582
Still not seeing how that prevents VAs from recording lines.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.