[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm buying this for my budget gaming PC build, will this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1222x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1222x2048
I'm buying this for my budget gaming PC build,

will this run Rust, BF4 with good graphics and FPS?
>>
File: 68965948905890.png (141 KB, 1002x126) Image search: [Google]
68965948905890.png
141 KB, 1002x126
>>320623342
>$508-$581

But it clearly costs $710
>>
>>320624252
sales, nigga, gotta shop around first... i got the modest tier for a hundred bucks cheaper then it's listed in that chart
>>
>>320624432
how does it run, also what games are you playing?
>>
>>320623342
where is this list from?
>>
>>320624432
Mnecraft rig ??
>>
Just get an i5
>>
>>320624972
logicalincremints i think
>>
You're not supposed to build the exact tier, it's just recommendations, a guideline.

I hear PC Builder is better if you just want to copy an exact build.
>>
>>320623342
people who don't just go to newegg/microcenter/whatever and lookup individual parts and piece the shit together themselves are scum. seriously, what benefit do people get from using this shitty site? i don't get it. i can understand whatever sites people use to find deals on parts but logicalincrements is what a dad should use to buy parts for his 13 year old for christmas.
>>
>>320623342
Logical increments is so dogshit.

The prices are always fucking inaccurate.
>>
>>320624432
My prebuilt PC (GTX 860M Overlocked, 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Quad Core i5-4590T) set me back $500 and it can run BF4 on high at 60fps with Vsync on. So the built you listed should do it fine.
>>
>>320625740
I don't understand your complaint

What if I have a set budget, and want to find the best options, without spending a bunch of time looking through benchmarks/reviews/whatever? I'll just use the site.
>>
>>320625904
only $500 for a PC like that, can you post the whole build. might go out and buy this today
>>
So, I have GTX 750 and X4 860k. I should be in theory be able to play GTA V With decent FPS on the lowest settings right? But why can't I? Is RAM that important ? I have one 4GB 1336mhz ram. Is that the problem?
>>
>>320625740

It's a good place to start if you don't know anything. This might seem strange, but follow me on this, it turns out not everybody knows about cpu sockets and form factors and power supplies and what determines a good performing cpu/gpu or whatever.

You shouldn't follow it religiously but even if you wanted to its not the worst thing. You put these things together and you get roughly this performance, it makes things clearer.
>>
>>320625915
>without spending a bunch of time looking through benchmarks/reviews/whatever

how long does this take you? i tend to look up most of that shit when new parts come out regardless of whether i plan on making a new build or not.

my complaint is take the 2 hours out of your life and actually customize the thing to your needs specifically instead of just buying a "pre-built with some assembly required"
>>
>>320625904

Where the heck did you get that prebuilt for 500?
>>
>>320626380
OP here, can you suggest a build for me under $600
>>
>>320626440
>>320626289
It's an Alienware Alpha, I bought it off Ebay for $524 in an auction

I suggest getting it off Ebay since Amazon or Dell are massive jews and will charge you $700 for the same (i5) model
>>
>>320625904
$500 used maybe, link it
>>
>>320626638
no. i don't know what you want so i can't make a good recommendation. that's the point. build it exactly how you want it. make sacrifices where you want so you benefit most in cost/performance. maybe you do some video editing and you'd rather get an i7 instead of an i5 and sacrifice a little on the motherboard features. maybe it would be hard to run ethernet to where the pc is going to go or you want to go to lan parties or space on your desk is limited. maybe you should get a mini itx mobo with built in wifi.
>>
>>320626852
Bought it off an auction so prices fluctuate all the time, you'll have to look through the offers yourself:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=alienware%20alpha&_dcat=179&rt=nc&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=1&_udhi=700
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.