[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice crossover Alphadream, you just kinda forgot all the unique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Marioluigipaperjam.jpg (2 MB, 1863x1704) Image search: [Google]
Marioluigipaperjam.jpg
2 MB, 1863x1704
Nice crossover Alphadream, you just kinda forgot all the unique characters from both series and went with the cast of Super Mario Bros. 3 instead.
>>
>thinking it was going to be a Paper Mario crossover
It's a Sticker Star crossover with the Koopalings, Chargin' Chucks, and Petey brought back as nostalgia bait.
>>
>>320618408
Mario and luigi baka desu paper senpai
>>
hey, at least it has starlow. that's one character native to the M&L series
>>
>>320618408
>crossover
It's just Mario & Luigi with a third wacky guy who can flutter when jumping and make copies of himself.
The game should have been a real crossover and mix the Paper Mario mechanics with the M&L ones.
>>
>Shy Guy
>Fly Guy
>Pokey
>Ninji
>Sandmaargh
>Biddybud
>Ant Trooper
>Spiked Ant Trooper
>Boozer
>Mecha-Koopa
>Bully
>Sombrero Guy
>Tailed Goomba
>Spear Guy
>Montey Mole
>Fuzzy
>Scaredy Rat
>Swoop

>Super Mario Bros. 3
>>
>Mario 3
>Dry Bowser, Toadette, Bowser Jr., Petey Piranha, new Koopalings, Kamek
>>
>>320618408
Toadette is in the game faggot.
>>
>>320618408
>dat Luigi pose
>>
File: image.png (44 KB, 637x460) Image search: [Google]
image.png
44 KB, 637x460
The point of this game is literally who OC from one side meeting Literally who OC from the ther side

It's about the two Mario worlds colliding and interacting with each other personality wise and especially gameplay wise in how they attack

>SMB3
>NSMB

I love this meme

Stop that, the enemy variety in this game is more vast than you simple assume and does a better job at making a Mario universe and bringing in enemies that never appeared in the RPG series

The character development and personalities were also great

Enjoy it while you can cause your not gonna see it happen again when they go back to their usual new world adventure
>>
>>320623326
Okay I liked the game a lot but you dont need to shill that hard
The enemies were fairly okay, should have been more unique but whatever, but the enviroments were absolutely awful. I mean unsalvagable. "Gloomy dark forest" "Snowy mountain" "landmarkless desert" "bowser lava castle" and "beach" Honestly makes the whole thing super hard to think back on fondly
>>
I'd rather have no unique characters than the ones in Super Paper Mario.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.